Search results

1. S

A question for all of you savvy Gadget Gals out there!

Hey! For some reason when I try to Snoogle with padding on my NB cups they won't hold a suction for long with the airlock. And my Brava domes are the same way. I've seen a lot of posts where yall have come up with some cool stuff for making airlocks, so I was wondering if any of you girls that...
  2. S

People who use silicon sheets, where do u get them from?

Hey everyone! I've tried searching the forum but I can't seem to locate any posts that have a link to where ya'll buy ur silicon sheeting for the domes at? I look on eBay and various websites and theres soo many choices for thickness.. and they're pricey so I don't want to just guess. What...
  3. S

Fat Transfer

MyCup.. it would be awesome for you to stick around and give us updates! I actually have been wanting to get the fat transfer when I am done with college in a few years if Noogling/Brava doesn't get me where I wanna be, or even to just add a little extra oomph because I want to get lipo...
  4. S

Aumenti lotion

I've been using it everyday for months while i Noogle and it hasn't increased my breasts :-/ A lot of times I actually use it more than once per day.
  5. S

Brava with Noogleberry?

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I ordered the Sport system from Brava's ebay auction, and I forgot to specify which size bra to wear over the domes for them to send me so they sent a really humongous one, i think its either XL or XXL. So it doesn't really do anything lol. The smartbox that...
  6. S

Brava with Noogleberry?

Ugh.... 3 nights of Brava, and progressively getting worse. First night was ok, second night couldn't keep them on for so long, and last night could only keep them on for 4 hours. Only thing different about them is thick soft sticky silicon around the rim, which sticks to my skin and pulls it...
  7. S

Bruise from noogling?

Thanks for the suggestions Amelie and Philli! I saw an arnica topical at GNC that I might go buy tomorrow. What is the name of that baby's bum cream Philli?
  8. S

Bruise from noogling?

I have the same thing and it won't go away completely. Do ya'll put any products on it to make it fade fast?
  9. S

Brava with Noogleberry?

Ordered my Brava! YAY! I got the wide large domes.. can't wait for them to come in the mail. I will be doing a Noogle/Brava combo. So my plan will be 30 minutes Noogling and 7 to 8 hours of Brava per day. I just really want to be a cup size bigger permanently by the summer time. I will be...
  10. S

Brava with Noogleberry?

Thanks for the encouragement!! Ok, I will try to snoogle again tonight with the XL lol! Hoping to get some Brava domes soon tho.. but in the mean time I'll try to snoogle. :)
  11. S

Brava with Noogleberry?

Thanks so much for the responses!!!!! Yeah, I really don't have 15 hours a day to wear the Brava, having 8 hours a day is even pushing it lol. Have you had any success with Noogleberry yet? I'm just not seeing any lasting growth with NB, been using it for a while now but don't use it for long so...
  12. S

Brava with Noogleberry?

Hey everyone, I'm considering purchasing a brava system to use while I sleep (maybe for 7 to 8 hours) and then using my NB for my usual 30 minutes per day. As of lately, I haven't had the time to Noogle for more than 30 minutes a day because of school/work, and I just can't seem to sleep in...
  13. S

Lip Pump

I finally got the JolieLips plumper in the mail, it is HUGE! It encompasses way more than my lips. I tried it a few times to condition my lips with, but how is this supposed to work on just the lips? i'm afraid it's gonna make my face saggy.
  14. S

Nose Right

I just purchased one today.. can't wait for it to come in the mail! It's very inexpensive so I took the plunge. I am concerned, however, that first of all, there are not many before-and-after pics, and most importantly, that there are no side/profile views of the results? I wonder if it makes...
  15. S

spider veins on breast?

Not to take away attention from the original point of this thread.. but, I've been considering laser treatment for the spider veins on my legs. I don't have too many, but I'm a little self conscious about them because i am only 21. Just have a little cluster on one leg. How much did ur laser...
  16. S

Lip Pump

lmao!!!
  17. S

Lip Pump

Anyone else used these lip pumps? Or any updates? I'm really considering buying one still...
  18. S

Power X Hand Pump Question

Thanks Lucy! That's very helpful.. I will just buy another one of the regular Noogleberry pump then :)
  19. S

Power X Hand Pump Question

I have the regular pump, the new version :)