Power X Hand Pump Question

SaveTheTaTas

Is it noisy??

I just started trying to use the XL cups again because I keep filling my L cups in no time, but I can only use one XL cup at a time because my pump is not powerful enough. Was gonna just order another pump, so I will use two pumps at a time while wearing both cups, but I noticed there's a new pump for the larger cups called Power X. Anyone have this? Or maybe Lucy can answer... is it more noisy than the regular pump? I need to decide which one to order.. thanks!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi SaveTheTaTas , before i answer this, what pump do you have? What does the writing say on the side? i.e. 'Noogleberry' etc.

Please let me know,

best wishes

Lucy :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi, if you have the hand pump with the 'noogleberry' logo on the side, then i would recommend sticking with this one because it is virtually silent compared to the Power X one which makes a slight noise. Also it is lightly and easier to hold. It does have a slightly smaller capacity but if you have a pump for each cup, you should have no problems with the power. If you already had the Power X model i would have said to buy another one.

Just let me know if i can help further.

best wishes

Lucy :)