Search results

1. C

Is it ok to take Ultra Breast and use pm

Does anyone know if it's safe or beneficial to take ultra breast and use the pm cream for massaging? I read that it's not good to take them at the same time but is it safe to take one and use the other topically? Thanks!
  2. C

Needing suggestions for a nice fake tan

Hi ladies! I know I've read about some of u using fake tanners. Would anyone who uses any type of sunless tanner that actually works right please make a few suggestions? I'm so tired of wasting money and experimenting with junk that has good reviews but leaves me streaky, spotted or orange...
  3. C

Discoloring on outer side of boobs and bruised mark under one

I have a question for anyone who's been noogling a while (especially with xlarge cups). I've been noogling for 6 months and started with xlarge cups about a month ago. I hadn't noticed because I don't look at my boobs in the mirror, but a couple days ago my huband was freaking out because the...
  4. C

Soreness from cups pressing ribs

Hi! I am new to NB. Only been noogling for a couple days. I am getting some swelling after 1-2 hours of pumping. Before pumping I measure 32 1/2" across the middle of my breasts, after noogling I measure 33 3/4". Unfortunately it doesn't stick around, but it gives me hope that it will...