Search results

1. M

I love my NB

Thanks Anastasia, your posts have been an inspiration to me. I know it's going to be a long hard struggle, expecially as i have very little patience!!! but i am going to perservere as i really believe i can make it. And focusing on other areas is really helping, as i was totally obssessed with...
  2. M

I love my NB

Apologies i am so sorry i did not start using the NB in Januray at all...it was Feb 9th so that's even better.. .ha ha early morning starts playing havoc with my brain!!!! So its actually 9 weeks and 67 days since i started... xxxxxxxx
  3. M

I love my NB

Good Morning, Thought it was time to post my stats. I started using NB on 15.01.2010. Starting Stats Above Bust - 33" Over Bust - 34" Under Bust - 32.5" 92 DAYS - 13 Weeks in and here we are.....These measurements have been taken 14 hours after noogling, so hoping they are permanent... ;D...
  4. M

Changing from medium domes to large...proving a tad difficult!!!!

Hi Gembo Thanks for the advice i shall try that tonight. I have a small build so maybe thats the issue. I am starting protein drinks today, Complan, and also drinking lots of water so hopefully, apart from making me pee loads...ha ha, they should help. Good luck to you...i shall let you know...
  5. M

Changing from medium domes to large...proving a tad difficult!!!!

Hi i am new to the forum and have been Noogling for just over three weeks now. My starting stats were... Above breast 33" Over Breast 34" Under Breast 32.5" My stats now after three weeks... Above Breast 34" Over Breast 35" Under Breast 33" My question is this... I am...