I love my NB

Moominflump

Good Morning,

Thought it was time to post my stats. I started using NB on 15.01.2010.

Starting Stats

Above Bust - 33"
Over Bust - 34"
Under Bust - 32.5"

92 DAYS - 13 Weeks in and here we are.....These measurements have been taken 14 hours after noogling, so hoping they are permanent...

;D ;D ;D
Above Bust - 35"
Over Bust - 35.6"
Under Bust - 32.5"

I am loving this system. My right boob is smaller than the left so am going to concentrate on that more before moving to the large domes. I currently noogle for 30-45 minutes in the morning with the medium domes. Then 30-40 minutes in the evening with the medium domes then the large one on the smaller breast for 30 minutes.

I was a 34a but tried my bikini top on last night and bulging out!!! woo hoo...i am wearing a B cup at the moment and is a bit loose but am aiming for a C and would abslolutely LOVE a D ::)!!
I am trying to be patient with it as i overpumped a couple of weeks ago and OMG bruises, red spots and sore ribs :( :(!!! and absolutley no massive gain ha ha ??? so i am taking a couple of days break this weekend due to boyfriend staying, and then cracking on again Sunday.

I have also started taking Complan a protein and vitamin drink and trying to cut out caffeine and drink more water.

I am also trying to work by butt and thighs ha ha, i read a post by Anastasia where she quite rightly said concentrate on areas that you do love and others will follow and although i have a nice bum i am focusing my energies on making that better too in order to stop obsessing about my boobs!

Anyway i will keep updating and hopefully be brave enough to post some piccies soon. I have a stretch mark situation after giving birth and the NB seems to have made it slightly worse. I am using BIO OIL and tanning cream to try and even that out.

Good Luck to all
xxxxxxx

Moominflump

Apologies i am so sorry i did not start using the NB in Januray at all...it was Feb 9th so that's even better..
.ha ha early morning starts playing havoc with my brain!!!!

So its actually 9 weeks and 67 days since i started...

xxxxxxxx

Anastasia916

Wow you're doing great for only your first 2 months, that's awesome, congrats! And glad my posts can inspire you. You're doing great just keep it up and I'm sure you will reach your goals. As far as stretch marks, I have a few on my breasts as well, but no one really notices them except me and if I point them out, so I wouldn't worry too much. There are women who never had kids with them, it happens.

Moominflump

Thanks Anastasia, your posts have been an inspiration to me. I know it's going to be a long hard struggle, expecially as i have very little patience!!! but i am going to perservere as i really believe i can make it.

And focusing on other areas is really helping, as i was totally obssessed with my lack of boobs and it was really, really getting me down and dominating my life!!! Now i'm beginning to chill out a bit...

Thanks again
xxx