Search results

1. M

How can I build a low pressure "snoogling" system using an aquarium pump?

Ive seen instructions for how to build an electric pump by modifying a Tetra Whisper aquarium pump, but I'm not at all mechanically inclined, so I don't know whether they are capable of doing what I want them to do. I need a system that can produce EXTREMELY light pressure for a very long period...
  2. M

Wide-medium or wide-large brava domes wanted

I really need a way to make sleep pumping a little more feasible.
  3. M

Which supplements increase swelling the most?

I'm a little worried that I'll just get a bunch of responses saying that different things work for different people, which, if course, is true. I'm just looking for personal experiences with supplements that you think increased your swelling a lot or helped you retain it a lot longer, as long as...
  4. M

What size Armacell insulation should I use to pad medium domes?

I think it used to be known as "Armaflex". Is it even possible to use pipe insulation to pad medium domes, or is the diameter of the domes just too small? I'm open to getting large cups if absolutely necessary, but I still need to know exactly what size of Armacell will work, preferably the the...
  5. M

I need help with using silicone sheets to pad my domes

I bough 5"x 6" Cica Care silicone gel sheets, not realizing how small they would be. A Brava user apparently managed to use the same size sheets as flat cup rings. She cut a hole in each sheet and popped her boobs through, but she must have had a very tiny rib cage and compact boobies. There's...
  6. M

Is anyone willing to sell wide-medium brava domes?

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here, but I doubt it. I'm thinking about attaching Brava domes to my NB. I used to see replacement domes being sold all over the net, but I dragged my feet. Now it looks like the only way I can get them is through a forum like this one. Please...
  7. M

Has anyone used brava domes and an air clamp to snoogle?

Does it really stay on all night or do you still have to wake up to top it off? How many hours does the seal usually last? Do you have to pump really hard to get them to stay on for several hours? I tried snoogling ages ago but it didn't work out. I had to pump really hard to get them to stay on...
  8. M

Is it possible to attach my NB system to a brava smart box?

Im thinking of padding the NB domes and attatching them to a brava system. Will that work? My NB cups seem to have huge nipples. Will they fit inside the brava tubing? If not, can I just swap out the manual pump with a brava smart box? I know where to get the brava components I need, but I don't...
  9. M

Is anyone willing to post their swelling with and without swelling creams?

Either measurements or pics are fine. There are creams marketed specifically for swelling, and I'm considering buying one, but I need a little more convincing. I'm hoping to see your results immediately post-noogling, with and without the use of a swelling cream of some kind.
  10. M

Quick poll: Which causes more swelling; pump and hold or pump and release?

More than once, I've said that swelling should be considered a side effect and not a goal, but I know that, taken literally, that position is actually a bit too extreme. Right now I'm operating under the theory that maintaining constant uninterrupted tension for most of the day is a requirement...
  11. M

What's the largest amount of growth you've heard about on this site?

I heard of someone gaining 6 cup sizes, but i heard about it second hand. Whoever this person is they are not on this site, but I hope it's true :). Anyways, who on this site do you think has had the biggest change? I don't think i want such massive bazongas, but if it's possible, that means my...
  12. M

Where can I get an airlock that will work with my NB?

...Other than this site of course :) I've seen other people use airlocks from other sources but im not sure how to find one that will work. Maybe someone can tell me exactly what kind you use, or at least how to find the right size. Would it even be sold under the label "airlock" or would it...
  13. M

How many inches of growth have you had per month?

I've been meaning to ask this question for ages. What I really want to know is how many inches of growth you've had and how long you've been noogling. I have a feeling a lot of you probably find that your rate of growth varies, but I just wanna get a general idea what's normal.
  14. M

Domino's new stats

I got my noogleberry, and posted my original stats in February, but I wasn't very dedicated, and eventually forgot about it completely. Luckily I did stick with it long enough to learn how to sleep all night with the cups on, and I plan to start doing it 8 hours a night from now on :). I'm eager...
  15. M

Domino's pics

Just started noogling today :) It was much more comfortable than I imagined. So far I've had amazing luck with snoogling, but I can't say for sure cuz I didn't have time for anywhere near 8 hrs sleep :( I don't plan to try any other kind of nbe just yet. My starting stats: Bra size: 34 A...
  16. M

Anyone have snoogling tips?

I haven't received my noogleberry yet, but I should be getting it in a few days. *I'm so excited* Anyways, it would be really convenient for me to do all my pumping at night, but I'm not sure it'll work. How can I get it to stay on? What should I do to make it more comfortable? And most...
  17. M

Domino's stats

I finally gave in and ordered the noogleberry about a week ago. I don't plan to try any other kinds of nbe just yet. I have high hopes for the pump ! My starting stats: Bra size: 34 A Across nipple: 30.25" Under bust: 29" Age: 24 Height: 5'3" Weight: 112 lbs Shape: Pear I have never been...