Which supplements increase swelling the most?

mochaccino

I'm a little worried that I'll just get a bunch of responses saying that different things work for different people, which, if course, is true. I'm just looking for personal experiences with supplements that you think increased your swelling a lot or helped you retain it a lot longer, as long as it's something you actually tried. Before anyone suggests it, I already drink a huge amount of water naturally. I swear ;) I've also found a few techniques that help me with swelling but I really want to hear more about supplements specifically. I already have an herbal program that I plan to follow, Im just wondering what might help me retain a little more water in the boobage. Im not a total newbie. Im a lapsed noogler who gave up because it was just to inconvenient. Some of you might even remember me. I know from experience that Im just not a heavy sweller. BTW, by "supplements" I mean pills, creams, even foods etc. Whatever you think helped. I used to be sure that swelling was just a side effect, and didn't directly contribute to growth, but now Im not so sure. I want to take out a little insurance, so to speak, in case my lack of swelling really has hampered my growth in the past.

Matt B

Mornin Domino,I don't know of anything that will help with swelling other than pumping harder which can cause blisters.The swelling on the other hand does contribute to growth eventually because you are stimulating blood flow to the breasts and the fat cells.
If you have a lot of breast tissue now you are going to increase it with growth eventually. If there is no tissue there,there is nothing to swell so it has to be grown.That you accomplish with supplements,massage,and noogling.

And,a disclaimer here Domino.This was my opinion and it is open game for dispute from members and I'm sure some will disagree.

Just tryin to help, Matt ;)