Search results

1. S

ZOFT AND PM PILLS AND SPRAY TO SELL - URGENT!

Tatiana, check your messages. I would like to buy the spray from you :)
  2. S

sliptinge's pics

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been very active on the boards lately.... but I'm just stopping by to make a quick update. Nothing much to update really.. I am still noogling everyday for about an hour a day. Here are some bikini pictures I took today..... YAA BIKINIS!!!!!! I really want summer...
  3. S

Joni's Pics

:o I just saw these pics now! How did I miss this?? Wow Joni look at you!!! You look SO GOOD! I love seeing you all dolled up ;) You have very nice skin. Wow. Your eyes are stunningly beautiful Joni :-* :-* :-* Love it!! And your boobies have come such a long way!! They're getting sooo much...
  4. S

Eva's Pictures

Wow! Looking good Eva!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your progress :-* :-* :-* Slip xo
  5. S

Stretch marks?!!

Hi hun, don't worry too much over the stretch marks. I got a few of them when I first started pumping because your bodys just adjusting. Mine faded quickly and you can't even see them anymore. So don't worry! Just go easy on the pumping because you ARE stretching your skin so be gentle :) Slip xo
  6. S

sliptinge's pics

Hi soonenough, thanks for the compliment :) Yes I totally agree with you, definitely need the little extra somethin to fill up those bras! 8.5"-9" is perfect for me, especially with my small frame, and they also feel a little heavy on me lol. Yes there is hope for us!!! :-* :-* :-*
  7. S

Nose Right

Sure thing hun :) I've been using it for 7 months or so. Send me a PM for the link to my album :-* :-* Slip xo
  8. S

sliptinge's pics

;) Thanks eranee, I appreciate it! You will fill them up, it just takes time. I remember first using the medium cups, and my breasts barely got to the 1" mark. And slowly by surely, over time, they filled the cups :) I was feelin' risky, so I skipped from medium to the new large contoured cups...
  9. S

sliptinge's pics

Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since I last updated. However, I do have some exciting news ;D I MET MY GOAL!!!!!!!!!! I am now a FULL C CUP!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I bought 32C bras a while back and they of course never fit me, and I tried them on today just for fun, and they're actually super...
  10. S

has anyone seen growth with noogling alone?

Hi Mama!! :-* :-* :-* I never even notice the growth myself! It's been very very slow progress for me as I did not have much breast tissue to work with lol. But we all know it's worth it in the end :) Sorry to deviate from the topic ;) But did you get my PM, by any chance? I tried to msg you...
  11. S

Noogling without red marks afterwards?!

I have very sensitive skin as well, so I use the new soft rings which help a lot. I hardly get ring marks anymore, and if I do they're not very noticeable and fade away in less than an hour.
  12. S

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

I received my contoured large cups a few weeks week ago and they're wonderful. The first day I received them I was disappointed because I could get absolutely no suction with them, even with pumping one at a time. However, I ordered the new soft rings with them and they kind of sealed everything...
  13. S

has anyone seen growth with noogling alone?

I have been noogling everyday for 9 months and so far I have gained between 2 and 2.5 inches of permanent growth. I take no supplements with my noogleberry regime :)
  14. S

LisaTG's Pics

Wow. I am so blown away by your progress, Lisa. You look AMAZING. I love your shape, so round and perky. And I love that blue bra on you. Very hot.
  15. S

sliptinge's pics

Thanks ladies!!! :-* :-* :-*
  16. S

Anastasia's pics

Hi Anastasia :) I've admired your progress for awhile now. I just have a quick question for you, and I apologize in advance if you've posted it somewhere already, but I was wondering what your measurements were across the nips when you first started NB. I read somewhere that you were a 32B...
  17. S

sliptinge's pics

Hi Mama J! and all you lovely ladies :) :-* Sorry about the delay everyone! I haven't been on the boards much lately. How is everyone doing? I hope you're all doing wonderful :) I have still been noogling everyday for an hour. And I just ordered the new contoured large cups with the new soft...
  18. S

Lip Pump

I'd give it a try too. My lips are on the smaller side, so it would be worth a shot. Slip :)
  19. S

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Thanks! :) Well I have been using the creams for about 2 weeks I'd say. The aumenti lotion arrived earlier so I have been using it a little longer than the Must Up cream. I have not been noogling for a couple of weeks but I started up again a few days ago. I'm trying to get back into my old NB...
  20. S

sliptinge's pics

Hey mama :) I also try to return all my posts as well, but it can be hard sometimes with my crazy schedule! I try my best though :) Well, YOU, my dear, are my inspiration and don't you forget that! Keep me posted with your progess hun, you are doing SOOO well with NB, you just blow me away...