Noogling without red marks afterwards?!

E

elusia

Hi all, I've been doing Brava for over a year. I spent 14-17 hours in that contraption, and I got these ugly red ringmarks - that took months before they dissapeared after I stopped using Brava! In the end I got almost a cup size permanent growth, so it was worth it. Now I want to get started again, and I'd like to try noogleberry this time. I'm not willing to spend so many hours, and I'm not willing to get those red rings anymore...so my question is: Is there anyone who have really sensitive skin (like me, I can get red marks just from a regular bra!) who have managed to noogle without getting those unsightly red marks?? If the marks are gone in one hour and you can wear a low cut after that - I count that as no ringmarks! ; )

for not getting red marks you should use the soft cup rings. if your skin is that sensitive that you get marks even from a bra, then I am sure you will get marks from soft rings as well to some extent, however i am pretty sure that they wont be that bad. i am pretty sure they will go away. mine is pretty sensitive and if i noogle for a while then max time for the marks to go away is like 30 mins. but thats MAX for the rings to totally disappear.
good luck!!!:)

E

elusia

Thanks, Tatiana. I'm currently using Brava at night for some 10-12 hours at a very low pressure, this actually don't give me any rings (they'
re gone after my hot shower in the morning), but also almost no swelling (maybe an inch or so). Instead I'm getting rash from having them on so long, I'm hoping that I can use the NB at a slightly higher pressure for less time and still grow! ; ) I have understood that noogling is something that I'll have to do for a longer period of time (minimum 1 year) and then I don't want to have those hideous rings to worry about. I'll let you know how it goes ;)

junjo

I am waiting for my new cups and soft rings, but I think that for those with really sensitive skin the best to do is just chill about the rings marks, hahaha :D
Do it at night or when you are not going out.
I get marks from my bras, clothes and even my sheets. Everytime I wake up I have this patched skin from the sheets, it'd cute if not weird.

So try the soft rings, it'll certainly make it less noticeable, but I am not really sure, if you have sensitive skin, if it's going to solve the problem entirely.

secret

there is soft rings its less suction if its applied but it does help with the rediness.
I started my with the softrings and i preferred a lot more with out it. You are going to get red tend marks but they come and go, within 30mins or longer. Its not permanent, as long as you dont over pump yourself.
:)

E

elusia

Junjo - I'm glad to know that there's another super sensitive skin person doing the NB thing, too! Let's compare notes on how to achieve results without those marks...I want to believe there's a way! How are you doing now, when you don't have the soft rings? Does your marks go away in the morning if you noogle at night? And no, I'll not chill about those rings, I'm so tired of not wearing regular tops and cover up my chest at the pool / beach - I've had enoght of that! No more!! ; )

Secret - so you're saying that you don't get as good suction with the rings? Why so? How big is the difference? Anyone else with that experience? As long as the ringmarks come and go I don't mind, but I do mind the ones that stays all the time and that takes ´months of no suction at all until they disappear...(Those I got from the Bosom Beauty as well as Brava).

I just ordered my new system and rings! yay!

Strumpet

Hey elusia,
What most people complain about with padding solutions is that they end up decreasing the width of the domes on the inside, so some people report less swelling.
I use the soft rings with the contoured larges because for some reason they're just super painful for me otherwise. You still get marks if you've been pumping hard or for a long time, but I think they go away more quickly, and they're not indented into the skin like without the rings, they're just kind of pink.
I have kind of sensitive skin too, but I haven't had month-long marks, jeez! They used to last 30 min-1 hour for me without the rings.

soonenough

Have you tried using arnica gel? I find that applying on angry looking red marks makes it disappear faster. Roadrashes uses Neosporin, never mind, she uses that when she gets the red dots (from overpumping).

Different topic, do you know that the soft rings for the large and contoured large also fits the x-large cup? I don't know what cup you are using, but getting the new large soft rings is very much worth the money. It took time for me to figure out how to use the soft rings padding, but when I did, it is so comfortable. I just have to watch out not to overpump because when I'm wearing the rings, you don't feel the cups digging into your bones which tells you right there to ease off on the pressure. With the rings on, the rims are not touching the skin, so I just kept on pressing the nozzle.

sliptinge

I have very sensitive skin as well, so I use the new soft rings which help a lot. I hardly get ring marks anymore, and if I do they're not very noticeable and fade away in less than an hour.

secret

Strumpet said:
Hey elusia,
What most people complain about with padding solutions is that they end up decreasing the width of the domes on the inside, so some people report less swelling.
I use the soft rings with the contoured larges because for some reason they're just super painful for me otherwise. You still get marks if you've been pumping hard or for a long time, but I think they go away more quickly, and they're not indented into the skin like without the rings, they're just kind of pink.
I have kind of sensitive skin too, but I haven't had month-long marks, jeez! They used to last 30 min-1 hour for me without the rings.

Hey elusia,
i cant say more better than strumpet did.
Its good that you got the rings, so you can compare the difference and experience which ever you like the most. Its gonna be a bit hard for the suction with the rings at first, but i'm pretty sure you'll get use to it in no time :)

Update us soon :p