Search results

1. B

FIRST SESSION COMPLETED..................

Hey all I have just completed my first session with the new XL cups. I only managed 1hour and 35 mins though which I am OK with as it was my first go. They are a completely different shape to the L that I was using until today and the tubing 'kinks' at the tips which I didn't really like as...
  2. B

ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!!!

Well, I received my XL cups today and OMG!!!!! they are flipping MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!! I've got them on right now and I feel like Dolly Parton (I wish!) ;D Anyway. They are more comfortable than they look, fortunately as I aim to wear them for at least 2 hours per day in one session which is...
  3. B

BOOBALACIOUS' STATS (NEWBIE)

I'm new here on the forum and am actually using a slightly different system called 'enhance' It essentially works on the same principal as the noogleberry, but I will hopefully be receiving a pair of XL cups from Lucy soon. I've filled the large cups I am using now but still have 5-9 weeks of...
  4. B

Please sir...........can i have some more?? :-)

First of all let me say a big thank you to everyone that has welcomed me into the forum family, and for those of you who asked - 'Enhance system' sounds very similar to the noogleberry, but you wear the domes for 1-3 hours per day for 8-12 weeks. they say you should notice growth by week 5, then...
  5. B

Hiya all. May i join in this forum? I'm using 'enhance' though, not noogleberry......................
  6. B

AM I WELCOME?

I cant find where to post a new thread!