BOOBALACIOUS' STATS (NEWBIE)

Boobalicious

I'm new here on the forum and am actually using a slightly different system called 'enhance' It essentially works on the same principal as the noogleberry, but I will hopefully be receiving a pair of XL cups from Lucy soon. I've filled the large cups I am using now but still have 5-9 weeks of the programme left which I really want to complete.

Anyway, here are my starting stats:
Underneath: 30"
Over nipples: 34
Bra Size:06/08/2010 I starteed off a very empty 34B (ish)

Height: 5' 1
Size: UK 8-10 on the bottom and 10-12 on the top as I have wide shoulders.
Weight: 9stones 1/2Lb

Children: 1, aged 5 fully breastfed for 6 months (was a 34F at that point! :D :D)

Started on the 'enhance' system 3 weeks ad 2 days ago and started using the medium cups as the small ones were far too small. I used the medium ones for 2weeks before I filled them within an hour so I moved onto the large cups which I have been using for the past week and a half or so. I have now filled them to the brim and am waiting to order the XL cups from Lucy.

measurementsnow: 29/08/2010:
under breasts 30"
over nipples 36.5
Bra size: 32D pre pump 32DD post pump :D

Aim: no further growth required, but would love to maintain what I have achieved so far!! :D

Boodles

Wow Boobalicious

That is amazing after such a short time!

I am particularly interested in the fact that you pump for a longer period but only once again (as you explained over on the other board) and that you do not pump and release but maintain a constant pressure. DD who is using the NB will start at college next week and will have Little or no time to pump during the day so a longer bedtime session seems the most likely possibility. As this seems to be what Enhance recommends and you have achieved such good results, I am hopeful that this will work for her :)

Congratulations on all that you have achieved :)

Aim4c

Hi Boobalicious,
Welcome to the noogebery family and congrats on your amazing growth.

Cheers!

Aim4c

Boobalicious

Thank you Aim4c.

You have had a great result so far too reading your mesages. What supplements do you use? I don't use any, but lots of women use them successfully as I have been reading on this site and other sites.

Keep up the good work.

:)

Boobalicious

Thank you Boodles

Yes I only use one method and that is normally one two hour session in the evening which is when I have the most time. Occasionally if I wake up early enough I will do a session in the morning, but not normally. I had never heard of pump and hold, or pump and release until I came on this site and to be honest, I don't understand it!! I'm sure to those who use it its really simple technique, but I've only used the method I know so thats what I do. The system I use does not use a hand pump, so pump andhold and pump and release probably would not work............ anyway, I hope DD will be successful with whichever method she decides to use when she goes back to school next week.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and hope everything goes well for you both :)

melons

Hi Boobalacious,

Congrats on the quick growth , you are lucky, i think you are goring so soon coz you already were 34F at one point ;D

lotsa luv,
melons