Search results

1. M

Sofia's pic

I just received the new cups shaped (L) ... within 2 minutes I opened the box and try .... I do not think I can use the old XL ... I propose to do with the same method also the cups XL....the difference is significant!!! great sofia
  2. M

Sofia's pic

Thanks girls for the kind words of encouragement! I hope that with the new domes shaped with a side dish I can find enthusiasm for starting a new year of Nb! ;) sofia
  3. M

Sofia's pic

my goal is the size D but it is more realistic to think that if there will be progress will only be a C. .. and I'd already jumping for joy I'll try to keep pumping for another year maybe ... but I am demotivated ... I would try with cream PM I do not know what is the best choice with...
  4. M

Sofia's pic

one year of use of Nb can say my experience: -increased in the tissue under the arm - the breast is hard as a practical sports and physical exercises for the breast - with a good push-up bra I can say I got a size bigger because I can feel the difference under the same clothes and bras a year...
  5. M

best cream of pueraria mirifica

can anyone tell me the best cream for breast enlargement with Pueraria Mirifica? thanks sofia
  6. M

Flatty_natty week 1

dear flatty :o I'm really happy for your swelling ... I'm sure that will soon become growth! ;) you had excellent results. I would be more consistent but I've never so much free time and I'm forgetting my purpose.. ::) sofia
  7. M

Sofia's pic

dear friends finally find time to write again on the forum! eight months have passed since the beginning of NB ... but I do not have spectacular results after the first month! I want to continue using Nb. last picture is after 24 hours of the last pumping. I do not use herbs now, because I...
  8. M

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

I am Italian, I can help you. the web site is the only official website "erbolario" you can see what is the price to the public for the cream (€ 17.50) You can buy the same cream from this site http://www.erboristeriadottorcassani.it/index.cfm?page=Catalogo&IdScheda=783&IdCatProdotto=118 or...
  9. M

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Hi, lovelyoneanna, you know the argan oil has better results than other oils on the skin? you what you used? thanks sofia
  10. M

Anastasia's pics

Hi anastasia you know the argan oil has better results than other oils on the skin? you what you used? congratulations on your progress ... I would also like to get to have a growth so you sofia
  11. M

gingernub progress

Growth wonderful my dear. excellent for the first day. to see results so I had to wait two months good work sofia
  12. M

Strumpet's Pics

Your breast has a harmonious shape! I'm jealous ;) sofia
  13. M

Anni's Pics

Hi Anni really a great result. congratulations for your work keep us updated sofia
  14. M

eranee's pics

keep up the good work done. the real results are seen after 3-4 months of constant! good sofia
  15. M

My first noogling:)

great growth! sofia
  16. M

Sofia's pic

yes, I have taken the herbal supplements. "busty" I almost finished the second pack and do not take others at the time. I have not posted more pictures but there are still growth performance over the past two months. I'm drinking lots of water and eat protein. sofia
  17. M

Sofia's pic

yes. with both the domes on the chest but fill the domes xl only up to 4...is frustrating. but I'll keep pumping for the next few months to see what happens. hugs to all Sofy
  18. M

Sofia's pic

I finally started pumping with cups xl I have not noticed any problems in the transition from cup L to cup XL maybe because I have maintained the use of cups for the 2 months after I filled all (cup L)! I bought the old domes xl ... a week later are marketing the new xl is difficult to think...
  19. M

Hope to start soon (Finally started!)

Re: Hope to start soon Andrea! welcome to the forum I'm sure that NB will give you the desired results with time and perseverance Be positive! sofia
  20. M

Kellynne -- new noogler

I asked the same question several times in my mind but I can not imagine how it could be the shape of the dome that can make a more near the breast But I think that with the larger shape can achieve a lot of swelling in the upper part of the breast. because that's what happened to me. I think...