Sofia's pic

melons

Hey Sofia !!

Nice progress !! Sofiacan you help me out by letting me know if you have ut on weight elsewhere too ? From the before and after pics you may have out on little weight on the wasit and tummy area too. dont get me wrong i faced the same thing so I want you to check that and be a bit more careful, also this would help me as I know you are also takingan oral supplement called busty - i jst want to know if this gainis accompained by gains in other areas of the body too :'(

Hope you can check that and let me know, maybe you could compare by comparing your before and after body weight and before-after waist and tummy measurements

luv,
melons

eva_bs

Wow!!!! What amazing results you already got from the NB!!!
I am so happy that the NB works really fast for you!!!! :)
Your breasts looks AMAZING!!!! :)
Keep up the hard work!!!!
:-*

morghyn

hi melons
I can tell you that I have increased my weight in those two months.
I do sports regularly from 8 months ago (three times a week). I eat normally, often eat protein in the evening. I think in fact that my clothes wear better than a year ago. two months is too short to analyze exactly. Busty is a good product. KZ30 also use cream breast to massage the breast before and after NB.
http://www.erboristeriadulcamara.com/public/shopping/dettagli.asp?id=1048
after the first two months with 6 tablets of busty in the day, now I reduced to 4 tablets for day as maintenance treatment. I hope that my experience helps you. The second picture has the same bra. Hello friends, a hug!

morghyn

I finally started pumping with cups xl
I have not noticed any problems in the transition from cup L to cup XL
maybe because I have maintained the use of cups for the 2 months after I filled all (cup L)!

I bought the old domes xl ... a week later are marketing the new xl
is difficult to think that I can fill all the cups xl!!! :-\
This is creating a problem of personal distrust
Then look at the picture of sunsetz and Anastasia and
I think I have to keep pumping for the next 5 months if I want to see visible results!

I will update with pictures as soon as possible and as soon as there will be
a real difference

Keep on nooglin
sofia

Strumpet

Congrats on the smooth transition to XLs.
Try to keep your spirits high, as I'm sure with time you'll see the results you want.
You really have made some good progress!
Best of luck
-Strumpet

morghyn

yes. with both the domes on the chest
but fill the domes xl only up to 4...is frustrating.
but I'll keep pumping for the next few months to see what happens.
hugs to all
Sofy

morghyn

yes, I have taken the herbal supplements. "busty"
I almost finished the second pack and do not take others at the time.
I have not posted more pictures but there are still growth performance over the past two months.
I'm drinking lots of water and eat protein.

sofia

morghyn

dear friends
finally find time to write again on the forum!
eight months have passed since the beginning of NB ... but I do not have spectacular results after the first month!
I want to continue using Nb. last picture is after 24 hours of the last pumping. I do not use herbs now, because I noticed that my menstrual cycle was changed!!
I was hoping for better results but I can not say that NB has not helped to fill my bras! :)
Sofia

Attachments

• progress.JPG
    progress.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 877
  • 8mesi-bra.jpg
    8mesi-bra.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 435

Strumpet

I think I see some difference between the 5 week and 8 month pictures, actually. So you have been having progress, even if it's slower than you would like.
Looks beautiful, thanks for the update. :)

soonenough

OMG, Sofia, you have beautiful, round, firm-looking breasts. If I have your pair, I will be quite happy, and won't be even noogling.

roadrashes

Your breasts look great and fuller too. You defintely have a great shape. For only two months you have made alot of progress. Keep it up and please keep us updated.

morghyn

one year of use of Nb can say my experience:
-increased in the tissue under the arm
- the breast is hard as a practical sports and physical exercises for the breast
- with a good push-up bra I can say I got a size bigger because I can feel the difference under the same clothes and bras a year ago.
- I have to say that by practicing swimming around the chest muscles and shoulders has changed ... and then changed the position of the breasts is higher ... my bra size A are gone in the trash...
- I have not seen substantial real growth ahead
- I have always used only Nb with cream of kigelia African some periods with herbal pills and I have never used cream with Pueraria Mirifica

I do not if this... is a good motivation to tackle a new year with NB ...
now I use extra large NB
but I bought large domes (with new boundary) to try a more convenient boundary
I'm a little demoralized.... :( :'(

pipitavivita

Hi Sofia,

I also wrote you a PM a couple of days ago, while I was looking back at your pics. You had wonderful nice shaped and looking breasts to begin with, and I think once you started using the Large cups, your growth really took off! At least in the pictures you posted, I saw a tremendous difference, I would love to have your size and shape! Since you see your breasts everyday, the difference is not that noticeable, but to others it is, trust me! ;) When I saw you post the pic in your white bra, I was really inspired to switch to the large cups after seeing your gain! Unfortunately I haven't been able to make the switch yet, but the mediums still keep me happy. I can personally say that I will have my one year anniversary with NB in November, and of course while I didn't gain 2-3 cup sizes, I definitely gained 1, 1 and a half, along with much fuller, nicer looking breasts, and over the course of two months, I've met people from my life who I haven't seen in years, and they all commented on my increased bust size, even though I thought the difference is hardly noticeable! I also haven't taken herbal pills/cream, just the NB, and I usually noogle every other day for 30 min, max 1 hour.

Also keep in mind that many users who had the greatest success invested more than a year in order to have more significant and permanent growth. Experimenting around with different pumping techniques also helps, personally, I noticed more growth with pump and release than pump and hold, but everybody is different of course. Either way, I wish you the best of luck and the success you wish for with the large domes you bought! What is your goal size btw?

pipitavivita

morghyn

my goal is the size D
but it is more realistic to think that if there will be progress will only be a C. .. and I'd already jumping for joy

I'll try to keep pumping for another year maybe ... but I am demotivated ...
I would try with cream PM I do not know what is the best choice with concrete results ... I'm afraid they're all full of promises that will not be maintained
sofia