Search results

1. M

Have been noogling for 2 years!!

Hi all, Haven't been on for awhile. Great to see all these new faces. Anyways I have been googling for a good 2 years. I have noticed an inch growth. Haven't been doing it consistent, say maybe a couple times a week for an hour. I have read alot of you use Maca and other herbal remedies...
  2. M

WOOHOO husband noticed my boobs are firmer!!!

Hello all, Well, it has been 3 months of noogling and happy to report I did notice some growth. I have been noogling in private for an hour or 2 a few times a week. Needless to say my husband does not know what I am doing but he mentioned that my boobs feel firmer. Before he wants to get...
  3. M

Gigi is here!!!

Some of you might already know me. For those who don't. I am Gigi and exstatic to be here with ya all. I received my Noogleberry 3 weeks ago. Hadn't had the chance to post my stats and pictures yet so here they go. The stats to follow with pictures soon. Can't seem to get a decent...
  4. M

Why are my boobies farting??

Hello All, I just received my NB on Friday and absolutely love it. The only thing I can't figure out is why it keeps farting off? I would get good suction and then a few minutes later they would fart off. The sequence of events would repeat for the whole 1 hr session. Could it be that the...
  5. M

WOW I thought I was alone!!

Hi All, I just ordered a NB and am so excited. I have been reading all the posts and all I can say is what a forum. Great information and great people helping each other. A little history of myself. I am a married 37 years old with 5 kids. My bra size B36 but an empty B36 more like an A36...