Why are my boobies farting??

mgslld

Hello All,

I just received my NB on Friday and absolutely love it. The only thing I can't figure out is
why it keeps farting off? I would get good suction and then a few minutes later they would fart off. The sequence of events would repeat for the whole 1 hr session. Could it be that the large domes are too big?

Which brings me to the second question. Are my boobies supposed to fill the domes top and bottom equally to the end of the domes? They barely reach the 2 mark on the domes. The reason I ask is that I fill the domes with the bottoms of my boobs more than the top of my boobs. Why?

Thank you so much in advance for your advice!! ;D

eva_bs

Congrats on receiving your NB!!!!! How fun!!!! :)
For your question about the domes farting off...maybe the L's are just to big on you...if could be.I know when I first tried the L's they farted me too...so I continued to pump with the M's.
But then I tried again. After I saw Flatty_natty's video...it really helped me to put on the domes so I will get good suction on both of my boobs.
Why the bottom parts fill the domes more then the top? because on the bottom you have more booby tissue then on top. your boobs get more growth there then on the top part. the natural breast shape is a drop. so that's why you get the suction more on the bottom part then on the top. (I hope that was understandable :-[ )
So your boobs aren't supposed to fill the domes top and bottom equally.
O.k. I hope this helped you in a way.
Good Luck with the NB!
Don't forget to keep us all updated!
:-*

that1spaztichik

You might want to try airlocking your tubes if you aren't already. I find that no matter how good of suction I have, I can always manage to fart off a dome if I move funny...but with airlocks (or in my case, I use binder clips cuz I'm a cheap-o) I keep the domes on much easier. Good luck!

mgslld

@Eva_bs ..Thanks makes sense I was in denial. I really wanted to fit in the larges maybe have to order the mediums.

@that1spaztickik....Thanks I will definetly try the clips. If that doesn't work will order mediums.

The larges could be alright for you. You just have to give them a go. Moine farted off A LOT when I first started to use them but after a couple of days I got used to them and it stopped happening so much. ;D

Lily13

Make sure you are using enough lotion and if they are still farting, then you might have to go down to the mediums. If you don't want to do that, then you can also try putting on some campers tape or the foam insulation which will help to close the gaps you are getting.

P

piccolina

Oh good call Lily. Are you using the foam rings at least? I can't do without any padding, at all. And, when I'm having a bad suction day, I find that I seriously need to lube up like there's no tomorrow. When you think you have way too much lotion/oil on, add a little more, and see what that does. Also be sure to bend over in a seated position and try to hold the domes on with your arm. Good luck!

eva_bs

flatty_natty, Lily13 and piccolina,
As always great great advice! :)

gigi,
Don't give up hope dear! I just wrote to you what it can mite be. maybe you can continue with the L's! I say give it a couple more days...like Flatty_natty said! Don't give up hope because of me! :-[
I'm sure you will find a way!
Good Luck dear!
:-*

mgslld

@ Flatty_natty, I agree I will give some more time and see. Thanks

@Lily13 , Will also try the foams because I have a small chest. The domes hit each other in the middle of my chest. It looks like the sides of my boobs are letting out the farts because there are no ring marks. Thanks

@ Piccolina I have no problem getting them on I have adapted the bra technique which is like a third arm. Suction is not a problem just can't keeping those suckers on for the full hour. I have done three full sessions but it seems like I have to sit and not move or breath in order for them to stay on, any kind of movement and....BLAPHHHHH. My two year old is like ooh mama smelly its so funny! I am going to get the foams today! Thanks

@ Eva-bs, Don't worry will not give up. I am not one to give up this quick besides I have noticed them to get a bit firmer! YAHAH
Thank ya all will post pictures soon. Just waiting for some growth to compare to.

LAWMANN2004

HI And Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!
In my journey to obtain breasts with the NB system,
I have found that sitting still, and not moving very far or much,
they didnt fart much. If they did it was not much and I just pumped again.
If you are having problems holding them in place, you could try the old
bra trick, as I've found it to work well, as a third hand.
Use lots & lots of lotion before pumping, It will help to keep the seal.
What works for me, might not work for you. Good luck, and ask any
questions that you might have as this is the place to find the answers.
Stay safe, and have fun. The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Gaia2011

PLENTY of oils rubbed onto your breasts will help good suction on... and wipe off the excess oils inside the domes after use each time. I find that the domes slide off because I didnt wipe off the excess oil after couple of weeks...

Also try different position which will help for domes to stay on.. do not move around too move, just relax in the same pose...do not lean forward or lean backward too much.. just sit up and lean a bit back.. good luck

oodellaly

Wow, if I heard of boobs farting anywhere else, I'd think there was something seriously wrong. Ahh dear, what will I do with all the lingo this NBE journey has programmed in my head when I'm all done? ???

nickyr88

i just recieved my nb too! and i found that it farted (im using m domes) my bf said its becuase i havnt got a lot of fat in the middle of my breasts and thats letting air in. I now put my nb on from the armpit (as wide as possible) that way when it sucks them in i dont have the gap in the middle. unfortunatly i can't get mine on myself :( have 2 get my bf 2 help me as its near impossible did find that using lots of lotion really helped the suction though.
x