Search results

1. R

frustrated!!!!

Holy Cow!!!! I JUST recieved my noogleberry extra large domes and one of the domes was broken! The shipping took forever,though not because of noogleberry, but because of over seas terrorism precautions ans all that. Looks lioke it will be more waiting. Also my Brava tubing is NOT compatable...
  2. R

THROWING THE BIG QUESTION OUT THERE AGAIN

I am a very curious whether or not anyone has seen or heard from there doctor about any changes as far as growth (more breast tissue), compared to their mammogram the year before noogling? It makes me nervous when I can't get feed back. Any adverse breast changes? Anybody? I should receive my...
  3. R

wanting to order and looking for support

Haven't even ordered noogle yet, but I was wondering if anybodies mammograms are showing any change in amount of breast tissue. The Brava I spent $1000 dollars on is a HUGE pain in the neck and I am returning it for only half of what I paid. I want to noogle! Are the mammagrams any more painful...
  4. R

general questions for nooglers.

I'm not sure yet how to make a general post..., hope this is it. I am wanting to order nooglberry and am wondering whether or not mammagrams are more painful with swelling and if anyone has shown more actual breast tissue. At this point I really don't care if I get actual growth or not, since...