frustrated!!!!

rfl2009

Holy Cow!!!! I JUST recieved my noogleberry extra large domes and one of the domes was broken! The shipping took forever,though not because of noogleberry, but because of over seas terrorism precautions ans all that. Looks lioke it will be more waiting. Also my Brava tubing is NOT compatable. I'm complaining, I know, but I'm frustrated. Anybody there? I tried one dome ( the not broken one), and sucked the air out my self. I had trouble but as long as I stayed still and held it firmly in plcae it would stayed sealed. My hand got extremely tired really quick. Is this the usual or do I need to go a size down to the large domes instead?

jnorton22002

hi hun,

Let's not get frustrated here. Lucy WILL replace that cracked one, I know that. In the meantime, just noogle with one at a time. I actually did that in the beginning with my exlarge domes. After you get your new dome, noogle with both but use a small rope, tied together so has to hold the two domes close together. Go for it girl. Just use one now Ok sweetie Lov ya Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

rfl2009

Thanks MamaJ,

I know lucy is very sweet. Do you think I should stick it out with the xtra large domes, or go down to large?
I still have to wait for tubing cause sucking air out myself is hard work.

jnorton22002

Hi again.

I think staying with ex domes is something that only you can know for sure. Many on the forum experience difficulty at first with suction. I think you have to ask yourself if you are REALLY filling the large domes completely? If that IS the case than ex large domes for sure. Use plenty of lotion and DON'T OVER PUMP the ex larges. It is actually harder, to me, to over pump the ex large as it is the larges. Be honest with yourself on the matter of filling the larges. As a side note here, I have gone back to using the large domes first then the EX large. I find I'm getting better swelling and I think it is helping growth too. Good luck my dear. Keep us informed please Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

For Brava tubing compatability here's what I do: I use Brava domes and tubing and like to start pumping with NB pump. I attach the Brava tubes to Brava domes after domes are on me. I have the NB stem attached to the NB dome as well. I fold one side of the NB T tube and clasp it with a binder clip. then I take the other end and treat it like the "female" part of a connection, and stick the end of the Brava tubing into it (the "male"). I hold this together with one hand, though it actually stays together by itself ok. then, when I get enough suction, I fold part of the tube attached to me and clip it with a binder clip. May sound complicated by surprisingly easy to get the hang of! Oh, and if you ONLY have a Brava T stem, I would take the long peice, cut a peice off to attach to the NB pump, and then reattach the rest to the T stem connecter thing so the "male" part is still on the end. Hope this helps! Don't worry we all get frustrated sometimes. Good luck and happy pumpin!