Search results

1. brandyfleming

I can't wait its almost here!

Hey ms TAng :)hows the noogling working for ya? working fab for me :) getting ready to order the lg. cups...see ya on FB :)
  2. brandyfleming

contoured large and the rings?

i was wondering if i buy the lg contoured cups will the reg large rings fit them as well.... ???
  3. brandyfleming

I can't wait its almost here!

Hey you ;D hope yours comes quickly....I love my NB.....ttyl
  4. brandyfleming

Hope to start soon (Finally started!)

Re: Hope to start soon I'm in northern TX...for now anyways....ill only be here few more weeks (3 at the most).....congrats on getting it YEA!!!!!!! Oh i do hope mine comes soon.... ::)
  5. brandyfleming

Hope to start soon (Finally started!)

Re: Hope to start soon Don't get discouraged...i ordered mine on the 10th of Jan....and STILL waiting as well...what part of the US are you in ???
  6. brandyfleming

Just ordered

hello ladies :) im with ya on the waiting.....ordered my on 1/10 and still WAITING :( Totally stoked about starting.....Im in TX so ets keep eachother posted on the "DELIVERY" lol....have a FAB DAY
  7. brandyfleming

Selling 26 packs of Zoft gum!

did it work for u?
  8. brandyfleming

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

Hello to all...still haven't received my NB yet :( has anyone else who's in the US received theirs yet? ???
  9. brandyfleming

Selling 26 packs of Zoft gum!

What exactly is the gum suppose to do? and how much are u asking ::)
  10. brandyfleming

profile pic

Thank you so much ;D i was so aggrivated yesterday ::) thank u....i feel much like this flower and IM READY TO BUD...LOL...thank u so much...have a fabulous day ;D
  11. brandyfleming

profile pic

i posted a profile pic and CAN NOT take it off...it messed up my whole page all i see a HUGE rose and have to scroll over to see the whole page....I'm super aggravated by this and want it back to normal.....can anyone help
  12. brandyfleming

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

LOL...well ladies I think we are all turning in to POSTAL STALKERS ;D I ordered mine on 1/10 and I'm still waiting as well... ??? trying to be patient but not sure I'm being successful at this :D where is everyone located in the USA who is still waiting? I'm in Texas...and will only be in this...
  13. brandyfleming

Progress update... ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D CONGRATS SURE WISH MINE WOULD HURRY UP AND GET HERE CANT WAIT......what are the powders u are taking and what do they do?
  14. brandyfleming

I'm new! Can't wait to start!!

I was wondering when you ordered your NB and how long it took you to get it? are you in the US? I am in Texas and getting discouraged I ordered mine on 1/10/11 and still haven't received it yet.... :-\ I'm so excited about starting but not sure how much longer it will take to get my NB....well...
  15. brandyfleming

USA people

Im super excited about the whole process......I have looked at this forum since my friend started telling about NB...rigth now Im in Texas but will only be here till late Feb.....I have my fingers crossed that it will arrive before my hubby and I move on to the next state :) he travels for work...
  16. brandyfleming

USA people

I am ;D are u? I just ordered my NB Monday...so I dont have anything to say yet BUT cant wait to get it..I hope it dont take too long to get my package....how long have u been using your NB? and how are your results?
  17. brandyfleming

delivery time????

Thanks for the info....holy cow its like waiting for Christmas...... ::) I also have a another question...I have inverted nipples...will noogling help with that issue?
  18. brandyfleming

delivery time????

Hello all.....I just ordered my Noogleberry 3 days ago and Im totally stoked to start using it.....I live in the US and was wondering if anybody has had issues with the length of time it took to recieve it????? ??? any and all tips and suggestions will BE SO HELPFUL :)