I can't wait its almost here!

Hello Everyone,
I am a Newbie! I don't have mine yet but I just checked out my tracking info and its reached the US. So I know it will be here soon. Anyways I really hope it works for me. I am 20 Years old a 34 A 5'7 120 lbs. I have always been tiny not because of an illness that is just the way my body is. Right now I am a size 5 in Jeans so for my body size I have a butt but lacking the boobie part so I am hoping to get a full B or even a C would be nice. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and once I get it I will be posting pics of my results. ;D Have a great day everyone!

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!
The system works for all who try, with dedicated usage you will gain the breasts you want.
It will take time, and LOTS of it, but they are their.
Heat, massage, lots of lotion, and steady usage they will grow!
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will come to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

jnorton22002

Hi,

I really want to welcome you to our place. You will find friends here. We all help each other Hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-*

noog

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading about your updates. I luv my noogleberry, i'm sure you will too!!

soonenough

WHat helped me to prepare for my kit to come was to watch flatty natty's video. When I received mine, it just clicked and I know how to attach it. I just watched her video several times. just like what the others said, don't forget to lubricate around. If the cup farts, lubricate the part where the air is leaking out. I also run the cups (per Hooter's idea) under hot water until steaming before putting the cups on the breast. I'm excited for you!

Ok I keep reading about using heating pads, hot wash cloths, and hot water. I am just wandering in the summer when its hot outside does that mean your swelling will last longer? I mean your boobs dont just deflate right? LOL I am sorry just thinking to hard I guess. ;)

Strumpet

I know this is a little late, but hi and welcome to the forum :)
Hope your NB arrives soon so you can start noogling away!