Search results

1. E

Lily13's Pics

wow that's some amazing result lily! :D Who doesn't wish the swelling was the real thing ;)
  2. E

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

I agree with everyone else, your boobs looks amazing, and a nice cleavage too! :D:D
  3. E

PetiteNShy's Pics

can definitely see some difference! a break can do some wonders :D
  4. E

eranee's pics

aww thank you ladies :)
  5. E

eranee's pics

Another month has passed ^^ wow time just flies by, anyway, still noogling and stuff. Read abit about tigerlily and fengsui programs and I'm trying to massage even more and eat boobie friendly food ;D and I added collagen powder as well to my program I actually went bra shopping the other day...
  6. E

eranee's pics

eva_bs - wooh, and good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get awesome result with the new Ls! puggleytheragdollcat - my trick? hehe dunno I'm quite amazed by the result myself.. but lets see I use the CL cups! one boob at a time - I think I get better suction this way and I can place them...
  7. E

eranee's pics

Eva_bs - wooh nice to hear that I got more cleavage, thats what I'm working hard on! :D puggleytheragdollcat - grow boobs grow!
  8. E

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

I'm aiming for a C.. but when I reach that I'll see what I think then hehe ;D
  9. E

eranee's pics

Lily13 - yes the CL are great :D Eve_bs - aw thanks eve! but this is swelling just yet. well you can't really see the bony part in that picture or in the one below, the lightning hides it ;D but if you look at my other picture you'll see ^^ Gogo noogling! hehe puggleytheragdollcat - thank you...
  10. E

Brightside’s Pics

I actually have the same problem with my CL, the tube keeps popping of.. and I still haven't found a solution to it :( for now I just noogle one at the time. I read that they may be to oily, the cups and tube, and you can boil them or that you could cut of the tips because they stretched.. but...
  11. E

eranee's pics

Been I while since I posted here, I haven't been noogling that much since last time, nothing consistent anyway. I moved and school took a lot of my time, but now it's summers break so I have lots of time to noogle more :D The CL are awesome, get such a great swelling! I think the break did my...
  12. E

Skin between breasts

maybe tie something around your domes to keep them together, that way you can leave them alone with no need to push them together all the time :)
  13. E

eranee's pics

I couldn't wait any more and bought the CL, they arrived today! ;D I'm actually using them right now, they are huge haha but they fit comfortably , a bit hard to get suction at first and I can't move around but they fit! I remember when I could hardly use the mediums, so now I know that I...
  14. E

Flatty_natty week 1

wow that's some awesome swelling! soon your boob will look like that :)
  15. E

eranee's pics

thanks for all the great advice ladies! I'm going to buy my new domes next month, so I still have some time to decide, but the CL sounds kinda nice from what I've read in the forums ;D
  16. E

eranee's pics

hehe I'm still pumping fatty, been a bit busy this last month but now it's better so I will noogling more! My camera has broken so no pictures at the moment :( But I've noticed a different, they feel heavier in my hands I'm still using medium cups, but I'm thinking of buying the large, or the...
  17. E

Lily13's Pics

wow that's some amazing results :)
  18. E

eranee's pics

aww thank you both, I guess your right :) Feels good with some encouragement when you down, I think I get boob blind and I'm probably a bit impatient aswell ;P :D
  19. E

eranee's pics

:) so it's been two month now, feels like I've been doing this for ages hehe I've been feeling a bit down about my boobs, not seen that much of a result.. but know it will take time but still ;P grow boobs grow! ;)
  20. E

what do you think?

that's some nice swelling :) It will definitely be permanent, when it's hard to tell, but you sure wish it would be directly ;)