PetiteNShy's Pics

Anatori

PetiteNShy you sound almost exactly like me with your posts and your shape and size arent much different from mine when I started. We started about the same time too it seems. I know what you mean about one growing differently though. When I started my right breast was smaller than my left one. In the right light its harder to tell but anyways, With the size difference, one breast filled the dome differently and it swelled in an awkward form. Maybe its a little different of a situation but I might be able to help. It took me a couple times of attaching it and everything to even them out but the very first thing I did was make sure I was super lubed up. Thats one of the reasons I prefer oil to lotion, lotion gets absorbed quicker on my skin so I don't stay slick as long and it ends up messing up the pumping. So I put on plenty of oil and made sure it was thorough. The breast that filled the dome and was growing correctly I attached first. blocking the air flow to the other dome so I could get suction on that one and what not. When I switched to attach the other one, I positioned the second dome on my chest symmetrical to the first one. That way when I pumped, It would conform to where I was holding it, instead of me letting the domes pick where they wanted to go. It took a few sessions to "train" my breasts to grow in the directions I wanted but after a while it just became habit and they grew just fine. I also had a shoelace tied around the tips to attempt to keep them as close together as possible. that way there was no chance of drifting...(maybe and irrational worry but better safe than sorry in my opinion)

Now I haven't noogled recently, Not sure if you've seen my posts about my bf not liking the results (says they're too firm even when swelling goes down..), but I used to do it every night and did so for about a month. I already started seeing progress and this did help me. Let me know if it works for you or if you've already tried this. I'm eager to see what results you can achieve

Teeny Tiny

You can try to correct that by noogling one at a time, trying to control where they sit and how they fill the cup. Another method you can try is after you have them both on with a good suction, but not over pumped, take a belt, I use the one off my bath robe because it's nice and soft but strong enough, and tie it around them so that it brings them together in the center. Not quite so much so they hit or rub each other, that may weaken them and cause them to crack. If you use one off a bath robe it should be long enough that you can put it around the bottoms of the domes then tie it behind your neck, bringing them together and lifting them to help with top tissue growth, should you want to get the tops to fill out more in time to give them a more rounded appearance. If you want I think I have a couple pictures of the way I tie them together that I'll post for you to look at, just need to find them really quick, pretty sure they're in my phone. I've tried the shoelace around the tip method, but had a problem with a weak tip and actually broke it that way, which is why I tie them at the base of the domes instead. Other than the directional issue you're having awesome results so far, congrats and good luck reaching your goal! ;)

Lily13

I had this problem and still do to an extent. The ribcage on my left side is shaped differently and because of that it is very difficult to keep the dome in place the same way I do on my right breast. This has caused my right breast to grow slightly better than my left. The funny thing is is that my right boob used to be the small one. lol I actually think this is what has happened with you. I don't think they are crooked at all. The left one is simply responding a bit better to the noogle than the right one, so the swelling isn't the same on both sides and the growth is not the same.

I agree with Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore! to try noogling one at a time. That is what I do and I cannot imagine trying to hold them in place with a shoelace or scarf. haha Then again I can't even noogle with 2 domes at the same time without them falling off. :D

As Anatori said, You may want to manually put the domes in the spot you want. If you let them just go wherever, this will make the left one continue to grow bigger as the right one continues to lag behind. Right now your ribs are used to the way you've been noogling and that's how they want it. I warn you though if you force the dome to stay in a new place, your ribs may be sore for a few days. Mine were excruciating for 3 days, but I noogled through it...(probably don't recommend that though).

You may want to spend more time noogling the right one too to get it caught up to the left. :)

I think you are doing a great job though and don't give up or get frustrated!

Anatori

Yes don't hurt yourself trying my method. Thats not what I want lol. Maybe the one at a time will work better. That way you have more control over each breast individually instead of trying to keep up with them both at the same time.

PetiteNShy

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I've tried both tying the cups together (using a tie from a bath robe and putting it under the cups and around behind my neck like teeny suggested) and doing it one at a time so I can hold the cup straight, but it seems to be ineffective - the cup always pushes far outward towards my arm on that one side and the problem looks like it might've actually gotten a little worse. I stopped noogling that side for a few days and it was starting to go back to its original shape, thank God, but after I tried noogling it for 15-20 minutes it was pulled down and to the side yet again. Does anyone have the e-mail address to contact Lucy with this kind of stuff? I want to see if there's anything else I can try before I give up :(

Lily13

When you are trying to get the domes to stay in a new place it will be an extremely difficult thing to do for the first few days. I literally had to sit there with both hands tugging on the dome inward, pumping and releasing over and over again. Finding the exact right spot where the dome has to sit. My ribs hurt really bad the next day, but I just kept at it (like I said before not sure I recommend that but that's what it took). Now it seems better, but at times it wants to slide too far out and I have to retrain it. You may want to try doing short sessions multiple times a day on that boob at first like 3 15mins. sessions to retrain it. I think pump and release is better while retraining. This way you can keep close eye on where it is sliding and you may want to noogle in front of a mirror too. You can see exactly how the dome is sitting on your other boob and just imitate that.

I hope you can get this figured out!
lucy@noogleberry.com

Bumperkisser

Heyyy!! I just read your past posts and wee, we are starting off at the same boobie point. I dont know if you are still noogling but don't give up.

About the weird angle your cups are going, I have a solution!! TATADAAAA!! Mine looks away from one another too so i was really worried ill have boobs that look like they hate one another... solution: I fixed the foam rings on the cups.. pumped for a while to get good suction and a bit of swelling. Then I kinda look at the angle the cups are resting on the rings which are causing them to go that way and CUT OFF little bits of the bottom. Kind of shaping the foam.

I also cut off a wedge each from one side of the foam rings so that when i placed the cups on my breasts, i can put them closer together (more cleavage haha) and when i get a good suction, i simple take a headband and put it around the cups so they'll continue to "look forward". Hahha.

PetiteNShy

BumperKisser - Thanks much for the suggestion! I'm ordering rings so I can try this. I didn't notice your post until now, I noogled for the first time in about a month and a half half yesterday and have decided to get back at it. Thanks again!

PetiteNShy

So I've been noogling on and off again for about two weeks and have been pretty happy with the results. I've been tying the cups up and together, and as my breasts keep filling the cups it seems to be correcting the issue I was having before. I would probably have given up it altogether if it were not for the suggestions and support of the posters here, so many thanks to you guys :). Here are some update pics! Wish me luck on my second try at this!

Attachments

• July11Before.jpg
    July11Before.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 275
  • July11After.jpg
    July11After.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 277

minnie34

You should be really happy - they look great!!! :)
Keep up the good work; I'm sure you'll reach your goal no problem
x

PetiteNShy

Thanks so much guys! I seem to be having a lot of luck lately so it must be true what they say about taking a break and coming back to it. I've gained an inch to my bust since before I began any massage or noogling and and some of my 32A bras are tight during swelling ;D

PetiteNShy

Eranee - Thanks! It definitely can.

So, I've reluctantly stopped being in denial about my breast size and after measuring realize I am actually a AA. But the good news is that I'm a pretty full A with swelling now and am seeing a good amount of it stick. I'm also really happy with the shape improvement I've been seeing as well - Not So Teeny Tiny if you happen to come across this post, thanks for the suggestion to use a bathrobe fastener and tie it under the cups and around behind my neck, it's been extremely helpful. Here's a pic update! Thanks as always awesome NB forum posters. :)

Attachments

• August2011NB.jpg
    August2011NB.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 307

PetiteNShy

Thanks so much IDreamofD! I love what NB has been doing for my shape. A C feels like a long ways off, but I also didn't expect to see as much growth as I have in the time I've been noogling, so I'm pretty optimistic :)

IdreamofD

It's amazing how it works; it's like I'm not even thinking about it, and then I catch a side glimpse while changing, and I can't believe the difference in shape! Wishing you a C really soon! :D

PetiteNShy

It's been about a month since my last update and I feel like I've seen some growth so I thought I'd post a pic. After hearing a few nooglers talk about how noogling every other day gave them the same results as noogling daily, I've been giving it a try (okay not deliberately, I've mostly just been lazy, but it seems to work!). Anybody else notice a difference? I'm hoping to be a full A without swelling by November/December.

Attachments

• NBSeptember2011.jpg
    NBSeptember2011.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 319

Lily13

Your boobs definitely seem to stick out further on the sides!! Congrats! :) Your swelling is incredible too. I wish mine was like that!