Search results

1. A

Super Swelling for a newbie!!

So here is an update. After my cycle came and I stopped snoogling for a bit my results didn't seem as permanent and my swelling and ability to swell as much decreased, so I decided to start taking Ultra breast on March 24th. So far I am noticing some sharp pains in my breasts occasionally...
  2. A

Thanks ladies :-) The best thing about noogling is getting to see on a daily basis what my results will look like from the swelling. This def keeps me motivated to keep going.
  3. A

Anastasia's pics

Hi Anastasia, I saw that a while ago someone asked if you could post an after pic of your breasts now that you are a C cup. I saw that in the pic you posted you are cupping your breasts with your hands. Is it possible for you to take a picture of a side and/or frontal view without your hands...
  4. A

Stretch marks?!!

maybe you should try taking MSM you may not have enough collagen in your skin if you have stretch marks all over. You should do some research on things that effect skin elasticity.
  5. A

to secret, I have the medium cups to start with. I thought about starting with the extra smalls but I figured, I'd take the risk. So far they are working well and I can get my breasts to reach the 2 inch mark. On another note, I just did measurements tonight after not having pumped for a...
  6. A

Thanks! When I snoogle, I first pump until I feel a strong suction and then I release once I lay down until there is very little suction (enough to keep them on) until I am comfortable and it just feels like something is lying on my chest rather than pulling at it(at that point I use my air...
  7. A

All of the support on here has been really energizing :D It's been a week since I started noogling so here is my update. I notice that although the large swelling that I get may start go down within 1-2 hours(depending on how long I noogle) even after most of it goes down, I am still left at a...
  8. A

I only started the supplements a few days before receiving the noogleberry. I had been taking them last year but had stopped. I added in the Omega fatty acid pills once I actually started noogling. I'm afraid to try pm some people have had some pretty bad side affects and I'd hate to be one of...
  9. A

I see what you are saying. Have you heard of or noticed any additional side effects with UB? I looked on breast nexxus but I couldnt find much aside from the complaints about emotions.
  10. A

Thanks ladies ;D. Anastasia, I will do more research on natureday. I was thinking that might be safer than taking the UB b/c I have heard some people say that it has made them extremely emotional and I can't afford that at the moment.
  11. A

Thanks Anastasia. First let me say that is a great pic! I list some of the things I take nightly below. 1000mg of MSM with 1000mg vitamin C 5000mg of Biotin a tablespoon of chlorophyll Triple Omega (contains omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9 from flax, fish and borage oils) I just started taking...
  12. A

eranee's pics

That's great! I just made it past the 2 inch mark after 3 hours as well. Looks like longer noogling is the way to go.
  13. A

Thanks for the welcomes :-) To Ginger, I intend to reach a full C cup. So far I have found that the swelling I get varies depending on how long I noogle for and the amount of suction I apply. The first night I noogled for an hour, I had swelling for maybe 15 minutes. Last night I night I...
  14. A

Hi Everyone, I just had to share my excitement. :D I just got my noogleberry 4 days ago and I am already amazed at the results I am seeing. The swelling is great, feeling my breast be fuller even if it is temporary early on gives me the drive to keep at this. The results I saw last night...