Super Swelling for a newbie!!

AA2C

Hi Everyone,

I just had to share my excitement. :D I just got my noogleberry 4 days ago and I am already amazed at the results I am seeing. The swelling is great, feeling my breast be fuller even if it is temporary early on gives me the drive to keep at this. The results I saw last night amazed me :eek:. I really wasn't sure if I would get good swelling since I am a 32AA and pretty slender(no kids). Oh happy day :D

Attachments

• 1st 4 days.jpg
    1st 4 days.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 2,347

jnorton22002

Hi AA,

Very impressed with your swelling. It looks great. Continue with Noogleberry and I'm sure you'll be overjoyed. Good luck to you hun and welcome to our little world. As some say "come, grow with us Ha Ha Have fun Mama J with hugs :-* :-* :-* :-*

AA2C

Thanks for the welcomes :) To Ginger, I intend to reach a full C cup. So far I have found that the swelling I get varies depending on how long I noogle for and the amount of suction I apply. The first night I noogled for an hour, I had swelling for maybe 15 minutes. Last night I night I noogled for 3 hours and I had swelling for about an hour and a half after. Hopefully I can noogle for shorter periods in the future and get the same swelling time. I also think how long you retain your swelling is directly related to how much swelling you get. If you get a huge amount of swelling I think it takes longer for the swelling to go down.

Anastasia916

Congrats, definitely looks like you are a fast responder, which is rare! Are you doing any type of NBE supplementation or only Noogling?

AA2C

Thanks Anastasia. First let me say that is a great pic! I list some of the things I take nightly below.

1000mg of MSM with 1000mg vitamin C
5000mg of Biotin
a tablespoon of chlorophyll
Triple Omega (contains omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9 from flax, fish and borage oils)
I just started taking fenugreek extract 2 nights ago.

I originally took these for my hair growth and skin. However, I have seen that people take some to help with breast growth which totally makes sense. Your body can't produce new cells if it doesn't have the materials to do so. I am considering ordering natureday and trying it for 2 months.

eva_bs

WOW!!! :)
You are a really fast responder to the NB!!!! Congrats dear!!!! :) You make me so Jealous!
BTW Welcome to the forum!

soonenough

You really responded fast. To have that much progress in just 4 days of noogling, and looking at the pictures, there is an obvious increase from day to day. Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Anastasia916

Ah, yea, I take collagen tablets, biotin, horsetail, a multivitamin, and flaxseed oil, and did it for skin, hair, etc. but it may have helped me with NBE as well. I also took a hair supplement with MSM in it for a lil while there. Might get MSM and add it again. As far as herbs go I would read this forum before deciding on natureday http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php I believe I read over the years of people using it and not seeing results. Also you should incorporate massage into your routine. I have found it to help me and others have as well. The forum I linked also has info on massage techniques :)

AA2C

Thanks ladies ;D. Anastasia, I will do more research on natureday. I was thinking that might be safer than taking the UB b/c I have heard some people say that it has made them extremely emotional and I can't afford that at the moment.

Anastasia916

Everyone is different, how one person reacts to something, some one else will react to it the complete opposite. Like me for example, when I tried individual herbs and started a regimen with them... I ended up with bad side effects such as mood swings, so yep it effects my emotions, hair loss, loss of sex drive, more acne, weight gain, cellulite, did I mention loss of sex drive? lol Where as on UB (bo) I didn't have any of those problems. So it all varies, some people do better on herbs, some do better on BO. Just do your research then decide where you want to go. I found the ones that posted about being emotional were born males. So I think it was probably because it was causing them to be more feminine emotion wise and they weren't use to it. I may be wrong though.

32DoubleDz

Congrats on your great swelling! =) how long were you taking the supplements before noogling? i am thinking of adding msm to my own program. i took pm but i got bad acne from that. i was told to take vit c with it but ive been scared to try pm again.

Louise

You are correct Anastasia (Hormones ) I am on Hormone treatment and will be for life, they mess with your emotions something chronic, but you do get used to them in time though I sometimes burst into tears at something insignificant.

AA2C

I see what you are saying. Have you heard of or noticed any additional side effects with UB? I looked on breast nexxus but I couldnt find much aside from the complaints about emotions.

32DoubleDz said:
Congrats on your great swelling! =) how long were you taking the supplements before noogling? i am thinking of adding msm to my own program. i took pm but i got bad acne from that. i was told to take vit c with it but ive been scared to try pm again.

AA2C

I only started the supplements a few days before receiving the noogleberry. I had been taking them last year but had stopped. I added in the Omega fatty acid pills once I actually started noogling.
I'm afraid to try pm some people have had some pretty bad side affects and I'd hate to be one of the few who gets them. I did just order a product with volufiline in it though.

32DoubleDz said:

AA2C

All of the support on here has been really energizing :D
It's been a week since I started noogling so here is my update. I notice that although the large swelling that I get may start go down within 1-2 hours(depending on how long I noogle) even after most of it goes down, I am still left at a size that is larger than my starting size last week.
All of the research I have done on tissue expansion has led me to the following conclusions.
1. Noogle as often as possible as this is what gives your body the signals to grow.
2. Avoid long breaks between noogling as this will reset the signals and delay growth.

Keeping this in mind, I have yet to miss a day or even a morning of noogling as I know that the consistency is key to actual growth. I will endeavor to keep this up, especially for the first month as it has been said that the first 30-45 days are key to tissue growth.
I also have been noogling a minimum of 2 hours daily, and I have been snoogling for at least 3 hours a night. With Brava it takes about 700 hours of suction to see sustained growth. Having read about peoples results on this forum it seems that it could be half the number of hours for noogling especially if you are consistent and have swelling. That means in 3 months time I could have some good growth going on. Lets go boobies! ;D