Search results

1. CiCi

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

Some of you may know me, some may not, but I noogled for about 2 months and did show progress, but I am the worst at keeping motivated and being consistent! So, here I am, trying again. I've decided to give this another go as summer is coming up and I want to be swim suit ready! I have also...
  2. CiCi

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Hey guys, starting a new thread for my weekly updates. A little background info, I am 19 years old, 32A. I am taking Breast Success, Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto. I massage every day before noogling and noogle with baby oil usually about an hour at least once a day; I try to do it...
  3. CiCi

A Few Random Questions

I'm wondering is how much is too much pumping and what are the signs of over pumping. I have only had the Noogle for like 2-3 days now?? and am already addicted and committed to make it work. The first night I pumped for about an hour and yesterday I had a 30 min session, then another hour long...
  4. CiCi

New to Noogleberry!

Hey girls! I have been lurking in the forums for about 2 weeks now and have ordered my Noogleberry! It should be here between Sept. 16-26th and I cannot wait. It seems like after all these years of searching, I may have found something that actually works. A little bit about myself.. I am 19...