New to Noogleberry!

CiCi

Hey girls! I have been lurking in the forums for about 2 weeks now and have ordered my Noogleberry! It should be here between Sept. 16-26th and I cannot wait. It seems like after all these years of searching, I may have found something that actually works.

A little bit about myself.. I am 19 and very frustrated about my boobs. It seems like they haven't grown since they grew in in like 8th grade lol. Granted, I am pretty small weighing 100 lbs and standing 5'3". I like my boobs in general, they're round and perky and I think the nipples are perfect but of course, I'm not satisfied. I would just like them a little bigger, like everyone here! They are somewhere between a 32A and 32B. I'm hoping for a C cup. My life would be complete! I have tried a couple breast enhancement pills with no success, but I'll admit, I am not very consistant and I'm really impatient. But this time, I will be committed and stick to it! along with noogling, I plan on taking the pill Breast Success and using the cream from Breast Actives. I may add some fennugreek in there too. I just want to maximize my results.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Oh here's my 'before pics'

Attachments

• Picture 513.jpg
    Picture 513.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Picture 514.jpg
    Picture 514.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
  • Picture 515.jpg
    Picture 515.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • Picture 516.jpg
    Picture 516.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100

pipitavivita

Hi CiCi,

Welcome to the forums ;)

BTW, can I ask, is there any chance of you being from Hungary? I'm just guessing based on your username, its my favorite nickname for breasts in hungarian :D

I am so jealous of your starting size and shape, nipples as well, they definitely look like a fuller 32B to me! So round and perky really. I have to be honest, you have to be patient with this regime, but I assure you that sooner or later, everybody sees results! Think about it: If they haven't grown since 8th grade and you are 19 now, then surely you could give them at least 1-2 years at most to see how they do? Most likely booby-greed will get to you as well, but I think in 1-2 years time, a 1 cup size increase is more than possible. I'm an inconsistant noogler myself, I've only done 5 sessions last month, but I'm still seeing results, without taking any herbs actually, just the Noogleberry alone.

Either way, I hope you get the system soon! I'm already curious about how you will be looking in a few months time ;)

Take care, good luck, and happy pumping :)

pipitavivita

CiCi

I think that I will be more motivated with all the support going on here and I'll be eager to pump and report my progress to fellow nooglers!

And thanks for the compliment on the boobies! I dont want them to reall change other than size. I'm planning on covering nipples somehow to prevent those from getting any bigger

CiCi

Another thing I'd like to ask maybe to those who are taking suppliments along with noogling; I'm considering taking some, but is it possible to over-do it? I was thinking about taking fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto along with the Breast Success pills. I just want to maximize my results, but I want to make sure this isn't too much to be taking. Thanks!

Oh P.S. pipitavivita, I am not Hungarian lol CiCis just kind of a nickname I have, does it really mean boobies? lol that would be ironic...

eva_bs

Hi,
add me to the jealous list too!!! Your starting pictures are nice! I wish I could have that amount of boobage! :)
I am so FLAT! That it's so sad!!! I must start noogling again soon!!!
Good Luck!!

soonenough

Beautiful starting size and shape, and so round and perky. About supplements, more is not necessarily better. I had success with FG, WY, and SP, but when I added more herbs, I stopped growing completely. I'm off these herbs, and on PM capsule and lotion right now, but I think noogling contributed a lot on getting me back on track.

Just saying, those herbs can disrupt and mess up your normal hormone levels and cycle. Just take it slow, and continue to noogle.

congrats on finding nb. wONDERFUL, wonderful nbe tool to have.

aroob

Hi CiCi, like everyone who has put comments on here you have a great starting size and shape. I have been taling breast active pills and sing the cream for nearly three weeks and I reached to a 32b my starting point was a very small 32a, I noogled for a few months and achieved fuller 32a but since taking the pills and using the cream I have got beter results.....I did stop noogling whils I took the pills n cream to see if they work and they do.....oh also every night I soak a tsp of fenugreek seeds in glass of water and boil it in the morning and drink the water it has helped. Anyways good luck! :D

CiCi

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
I have done a lot of research on what breast enhancement pills work the best and majority says breast actives. The pill I have (Breast Success) was rated #2. I do however have the breast actives cream that I'm starting to use. My noogleberry has FINALLY shipped so I'll be expecting it here in a few days. In the mean time (as well as when the noogleberry arrives) I am taking Breast actives, fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam capsules. Hopefully I have some results! (You'd think I would after doing all this :p) I'm going to post pictures weekly to show any progress!

Oh I found this article interesting, I've heard a lot of women massage before noogling and I read this article about proper massage techniques; says you can grow a cup size in 30 days. I highly doubt through massage alone it's possible to achieve a full cup gain, but it may be worth a shot...
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html

Jadie15

Hi CiCi,
I have been doing the chi massages along with noogeling for the past couple of weeks once every day. I find that I have alot more success including the massaging, more firmness and when I do the massages before noogling, then I get much more swelling. This is the one I do http://flat2fab.com/chi-breast-massage/ a full 360 rotations every day.
Good luck with you noogling journey :)

CiCi

It has finally arrived! Happiest day of my life lol I'm starting out with the medium cups. I had a hard time keeping them on at firrst but once on for a bit they seemed to stay on better. Kept them on for about an hour, not really noticing much swelling, but it is just my first time. Sorry the last picture got kinda of screwed up but there's no progress anyway lol
I plan on noogling a couple times a day and posting progress pictures once a week

Attachments

• boobs1.jpg
    boobs1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 204
  • boobs2.jpg
    boobs2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 119
  • boobs3.jpg
    boobs3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 128
  • boobs4.jpg
    boobs4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 130

Jadie15

Wow CiCi, that looks like pretty good swelling for the first time. Its defiantly a mission to get them to stay on to start with huh! What kind of lotion or oil are you using? looking forward to seeing your progress, with this great start! :)

CiCi

I didn't think there was much swelling, but I suppose if you can tell, that's encouraging! I've gotten the hang of getting them on, but I can't move without them farting off so I usually just lay down while I noogle. I'm also wondering if maybe the mediums are too big for me. I'm not really considering going small, just continuing in hopes that one day I'll be able to move with them on. I can get them pumped up so my nipple hits the 2 inch mark, and also am noticing one boob is clearly bigger than the other lol I'm working on a little more massage and pumping time on the little one in hopes that they'll even out. As for lubricant, I have used both baby oil and the cream from breast actives. I switch between them, neither seems to be better than the other.

Another thing I'm wondering is how much is too much pumping and what are the signs of over pumping. I have only had the Noogle for like 2-3 days now?? and am already addicted and committed to make it work. The first night I pumped for about an hour and yesterday I had a 30 min session, then another hour long one at night. Today, I've done about 3 hour long sessions already and planning on probably 2 more. It seems a bit excessive, but my boobs aren't hurting (other than where the cups dig into my ribs) or showing any signs of anything wrong. The only thing that happens is the red rings around them that go away within a half hour or so.

Ok I have 2 more questions (lol sorry I am such a noob) I've read in a couple posts not to drink caffiene? This is really hard for me because I am a diet coke addict and consume around 3-4 cans a day.. Since I've gotten the Noogleberry, I've only had 2 cokes in the past 3 days so I'm doing well, but I want to know why caffiene effect breast growth.

And lastly-herbs. As I mentioned before, I'm being a little overkill on the herbs, but seeing no negative (or positive) effects so far. I am taking Breast Success, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and Fenugreek. I have been reading so much on PM and it seems like it's one of the strongest herbs out there for breast growth so I went ahead and ordered it. It's here, but I read something this morning about how PM should not be taken with other herbs. Should I quit taking the ones I am now and switch to just the PM or is it okay to mix them?

Sorry for the long post, I may repost some of this in the FAQ in hopes to get more responses.
Thanks!
-CiCi

Strumpet

Hey CiCi,

The reason people say nix the caffeine is because it's a diuretic (makes you pee) which makes it harder to keep hydrated. Drinking lots of water seems to help people get better swelling, and the people with good swelling usually respond more quickly, although this is not a hard and fast rule. There are definitely people on this forum who had little to no swelling straight along and still grew. If you can get it down to a can of coke (or less) a day, great, if not, drink lots of water. :p

PM is a very strong phytoestrogen, and if you want to take that, I'd probably say nix the other herbs. You could always finish the bottles of what you're using and try PM later. I've even heard people saying to do a colon cleanse in between... I don't know if I'd go that far, but it probably takes at least a week to get the stuff out of your system.

Your breasts look a lot like mine, I think, and I actually started with the smalls originally and then moved up from there. I had trouble with the mediums at first, but I was able to get them on no problem within a week or so. You'll probably be able to move with them on, as long as you're not doing anything crazy. I was able to shower with the mediums, but if I put my hands all the way above my head (like a jumping jack pose) they'd fart off.

Over pumping usually means you've got purply breasts while you're pumping or after you take them off, and if red dots show up (broken blood vessels), you used too much pressure. You might not find yourself overpumping at all with the mediums, and then when you move up to the next size all of a sudden you do it by accident. I think it's easier to do the bigger the dome you're using. I will say that huge amounts of time noogling oddly enough doesn't always lead to faster growth. I can think of people who were pumping a lot and then, frustrated with their lack of progress, went down to an hour or half an hour a day and started growing from there. It's weird, I'm not sure anybody has a good handle on what exactly causes growth, other than consistent noogling over time.

Jadie15

I think with any new size everyone finds it hard at first to adjust to them, in a couple of weeks I think you will find you will be able to get them on and keep them on pretty quick, without all the frustration of them farting off every time you go to move a little bit.

I agree with Strumpet about the caffeine, Caffeinated drinks basically do nothing to hydrate you, so dont count those as fluid intake and drink extra water. I have found that noogeling has been a great motivator for me to drink more water, which is fantastic because I tend to just forget about it otherwise :/

I think the most important thing is not pumping too hard, as for pumping too long I havent really seen anyone having issues with this. I personally like to do some short sessions and some long ones and then not pump for a couple of days in the week. As my mum always said "variety is the spice of life" :p, I think in my head it seems like having little breaks gives your boobies time to develop some tissue, I dont know, its hard to tell what pumping schedules work the best. As long as you are not hurting them in the way Strumpet described, red dots or turning purple, then I think any noogleling schedule will be of benefit.

Good to see how committed you are :D keep it up :D

FrenchRose

I agree with the others. I am very jealous of your before pics. You can definitely see swelling. Best of luck with your journey.

Lia Mae

hey Im a newbie at this & I am exactly the same breast form/shape & size as you. I recently ordered my NB how do you know when you'll end up getting it in the mail? & how are your results going so far? Id love to hear about it. Im hoping I get some good swelling as you look like your getting ! ;D