Search results

1. JanetCD

Update a little over a year

[font=trebuchet ms][color=blue]Here is my breasts after using Noogleberry small domes a little over a year. Left breast: Front view: Some scar tissue as at first I over pumped and scars were permanent. Although the photos were taken with a smartphone and color seems a little more red than...
  2. JanetCD

Vacuum pump dosen't seem to working as it has in the past.

For the last few weeks the vacuum doesn't seem as much as it has in the past. I was able to fill two small domes after three sessions of seven minutes and two minutes off. Now can only fill the domes about half way. The domes do not have cracks, I do not see any holes in the tubing. Is it...
  3. JanetCD

Noogleberry Breast Enhancer Massager?

What kind of results are users of the Noogleberry Breast Enhancer Massager having?
  4. JanetCD

60 day progress

Here are images after 60 days of noogleberry use. Underbust 38 inches, across nipples 40 1/4th inches. That is about one inch increase since the 30 day use.
  5. JanetCD

2 & half weeks nooglberry

Photo after two and half weeks Noogleberry use. Maidenform 36C bra no padding! And no bra
  6. JanetCD

Janet CD results

Received my Noogleberry on 2/10/2012 or just over a week ago. I am 73 years of age, weight is 145 pounds. I walk one mile every morning before breakfast, that seems to keep the weight at around 145 pounds. Before Noogleberry I had some extra 'pec' tissue from a cheap breast pump a few years ago...