Janet CD results

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
Received my Noogleberry on 2/10/2012 or just over a week ago. I am 73 years of age, weight is 145 pounds. I walk one mile every morning before breakfast, that seems to keep the weight at around 145 pounds. Before Noogleberry I had some extra 'pec' tissue from a cheap breast pump a few years ago. I could fill a 36AA bra with those. After using Noogleberry for one hour every day I have increased my size to 36C. I might not go any larger. I am not a big boob admirer ;). I am pleased with the results in over a week, I may have over pumped the first few days as my breasts were red for a few hours after pumping. Also I purchased some Bag Balm
kAU6XO3BfhZVZ3lId0Pu5N2pFGENsKZEXHFmjEzNHLUrv-RhdawwUJUxWqLwEFJsb-ugLhFJunFrPNOBkJ0j63xK8SfSezdmH62fO1b1UcshPpOl0SJJr8sGutxPu_Zs_AWFHU1Cl-wVwlBqBQsnLH_X44kzpCXmmv0Fvg=s220-c
That is great for softening the breast area and also provided a good seal for the Noogleberry. I am a male crossdresser. I have some silicon breast forms that have adhesive backing http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breast-forms-amoena-contact386.aspx and have worn those with and without a bra. They were neat to wear and felt them bounce like real breasts but thought having my own breasts would be neat too. Any one want to purchase the silicon breast forms ???

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
I loved reading about your progress. I to am on the same journey as you! Keep pumping and keep us posted. Remember one day at a time! 8)