Search results

1. topfilled

Matts Progress

Jehoshaphat!! :o :o :o :o look at em titties!!!! ;D dayuuuum!! Seriously Matt thats some good work you've been doing!! they look so hot!! Loving the bra on your avatar, which one is it? ...can't stop staring i can't stop i can't stop :o lol!! Awesome!!
  2. topfilled

Ass cheek noogling

OMG!!!! this This!! i see am not the only one who looks at the side of my butt cheeks asking why?? lol those dents annoy the heck out of me! I'm in fullsupport of this one! i'd imagine noggling that part responds well than the bust cause it has more muscle? I would use a cream with Volufiline...
  3. topfilled

Bountiful Breast's View on Maca and Bovine Ovary

So.....taking BO and maca...good idea??? ???
  4. topfilled

Best Cup For Top fullness?

hehehe we got it lol! Matt!!! how have ya been??? been soo busy i haven't gotten round to emailing Lucy :(. that will change soon though! is that a new Avatar??
  5. topfilled

Shape n drape??? :D :D :D :D :D Hahahaa LMAO, you have a way with words hehe, true about gravity but you know what they say about defying gravity ;D .
  6. topfilled

oh shush you sweet talker ;p , oh? i guess it just showed up now!! i guess it was better i uploaded it instead of using the url. Fenugreek huh?(goggling), hmm true..ah well if it gets bigger i will take that over the sag any day!! :D
  7. topfilled

Whistles! talk about strict!! that's alot!! hmm i was thinking of taking maca cause i heard it helped with firming! then bountiful breast for a short while, I am hoping since i'm not really after more breast but firmness and a little volume like my avatar i shouldn't have much difficulty huh...
  8. topfilled

Hehehe yeh tis what i call ma babies! what herbal regimen were you on if you don't mind me asking? i just did a search on Dorlene and woohoo it's actually on a site i frequent (i'm assuming it is this one?)...
  9. topfilled

Hey MB! Hahaha lol , thanks! glad to give ya something to wake up to :p, as you can see size is not any issue for me just volume!! hmm oh i just blurred my nips with Photoshop Hahaha :D. I was thinking of using Curvature butter from Sirens of Hollywood for lubrication as it also helps with...
  10. topfilled

Hey Matt B!! Barbasol you say?? wow would have never thought of that!!!!! I haven't ordered yet cause i want to be sure of the cup to use first!! Been a 32 DD which would be best for my goal? Here are some clearer photos of what i look like cheeky you :P
  11. topfilled

Thank you ^_^, Yeh i read that on some thread but can't remember which :(, am still searching cause that really is my goal with using NB, getting it round and perky lol! I took a look at sunsetz progress and my eyes went :o :o :o :o :o :o did she manage to keep the top swelling after pumping?
  12. topfilled

Oh thanks so much! so basically, if i am applying any enhancing cream it should just be on the top? i'm trying for a more outward growth(circumference) that a forward growth! i plan on using Sirens of Hollywood's Curvature butter!
  13. topfilled

Halo All! I'm a newbie thinking of getting NB but seeing as i like my present size (I'm a 32DD), i just want to regain fullness on top and not so much on the bottom! Here's a photo of what i look like now(not very clear forgive me will upload a clearer one soon!) Thanks for your help!!!