Best Cup For Top fullness?

topfilled

Infinity twisted is the Perfect evil.
Halo All!

I'm a newbie thinking of getting NB but seeing as i like my present size (I'm a 32DD), i just want to regain fullness on top and not so much on the bottom!

Here's a photo of what i look like now(not very clear forgive me will upload a clearer one soon!)

Thanks for your help!!!

Attachments

• edyu.jpg
    edyu.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 40

Myam

Someone suggested lubricating only the part of the breast that you want to increase, so that it gets sucked in the cup more than the rest. Any cup that fits your breasts would work :)

topfilled

Oh thanks so much! so basically, if i am applying any enhancing cream it should just be on the top? i'm trying for a more outward growth(circumference) that a forward growth! i plan on using Sirens of Hollywood's Curvature butter!

lexuswoman

I read on another thread about pushing the cups up toward the collarbone to get more top swelling, check out Sunsetz pics in the photo gallery, she has awesome growth at the top. I'm a full 34C (measure 38 inches around the bust-might be a small 34D now, I've grown an inch on my program) and I really need for fullness at the top too.

topfilled

Thank you ^_^,

Yeh i read that on some thread but can't remember which :(, am still searching cause that really is my goal with using NB, getting it round and perky lol!

I took a look at sunsetz progress and my eyes went :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

did she manage to keep the top swelling after pumping?

Matt B

Hey there TF, I love that pic but I would like to see the rest!LOL
I think it was Fina(bikiniluver) that said she used Barbasol shaving cream on only the part she wanted to work on.

I tried the barbasol and it did work.

Let vme know how it works, Matt ;)

topfilled

Hey Matt B!! Barbasol you say?? wow would have never thought of that!!!!! I haven't ordered yet cause i want to be sure of the cup to use first!!

Been a 32 DD which would be best for my goal?

Here are some clearer photos of what i look like cheeky you :p

Attachments

• hyt.jpg
    hyt.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 31
  • tyu.jpg
    tyu.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 39
  • huy.jpg
    huy.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 35

Matt B

Hi Top Filled,Wow girl,they look beautiful!I just checked my messages and this one was first; what a way to wake up!! ;Dlove it!
Anyway,size wise you got me.The girls are really going to fill things up depth wise,but the diameter of the xlg's might be way too big for your chest.I'm going to day the CL's would be the way to go,but just to make sure,email Lucy and she will let you know.

Yeah,you put the barbasol on just the part of the boobs you want slippery,and that part slides into the cup and the other part doesn't.If that works for you,I can't wait to see the results.Damn!! ;D The only bad part about shaving cream is the fact that you can't see the girls during noogling and you can overpump easier.I blistered a nip again cuz of that so be careful.I normally use olive oil,and just regular mineral oil works as well.

Oh,what did ya do to the nips?practicing already?LOL.lucy is great,and let me know what size she says.

TTYS, MATT :p

topfilled

Hey MB! Hahaha lol , thanks! glad to give ya something to wake up to :p, as you can see size is not any issue for me just volume!! hmm oh i just blurred my nips with Photoshop Hahaha :D. I was thinking of using Curvature butter from Sirens of Hollywood for lubrication as it also helps with swelling she said... but we will see i'm actually getting things in place for a full natural body enhancement not just my sacred orbs ;).

Though something i would really like to know is how long to i noggle before stopping? what i mean really is swellings are nice but will tissue stay on the top rounding it over time or i have to keep noogling(not i mind i have already planned to use it for maintenance in the future till i expire :D)

Matt B

Sacred Orbs :eek: I love it! I believe once the growth is there,it stays.I could be wrong.My growth has stayed,but a lot of mine came from the herbal regimen I was on that prompted growth.I didn't start noogling till last Sept.
Alice turned me on to a PM cream that I think works,but I can't think of the name,and it smells awesome.That may work for your top growth. And,once you stimulate those beauties and get the blood flowing growth will happen.
A famous man once said"if you pump them they will grow".LOL

Sacred Orbs-UM! Matt ;)

PS-The name of that PM cream is Dorlene.Go to ebay and look up Pueraria Mirifica cream,and you'll see it.The girls deserve it! ;D

topfilled

Hehehe yeh tis what i call ma babies! what herbal regimen were you on if you don't mind me asking? i just did a search on Dorlene and woohoo it's actually on a site i frequent (i'm assuming it is this one?) http://magic-potions.com/store/category/Breast-Care-Products/Dorlene-Herbal-Firming-Bust-Cream-with-ginseng-and-pueraria-.php. i honestly can't wait to start!! i'm going too email Lucy about what cup to get!...sigh if only there where pumps for hips!!

"A famous man once said"if you pump them they will grow" LMFAO!! ;D ;D,

If you build it they will come!!

Matt B

Hey TF,the site I buy mine is Bluepoint.It runs about 25 bucks for a 200 gram jar but it is wonderful.
My herbal gig was a stiff one.I was taking 1800mg of fenugreek 3x a day,the same for red clover and the same for saw palmetto.I dropped the the saw palmetto just to save a few bucks.It didn't help lower my T levels I don't think cuz everything worked great. ;D
The red clover and the fenugreek were the keys.Any breast enlargement regimen especially for us guys has to have those two.
And,they both have many other benefits as well.You girls have to be careful with the red clover because it can affect BC,and that's about it.

TTYS,Matt ;)~Nice Babies :p

topfilled

Whistles! talk about strict!! that's alot!! hmm i was thinking of taking maca cause i heard it helped with firming! then bountiful breast for a short while, I am hoping since i'm not really after more breast but firmness and a little volume like my avatar i shouldn't have much difficulty huh?

Bluepoint huh? hmm well i will def be getting Dorlene it looks good!

Thanks soo much MB!! ;) , lol soon ma babies will be better!!(or best who knows :D )

Matt B

Hi TF,I don't know about the maca,but isn't BB a PM product?you might want to cosider fenugreek.It won't hurt you and it helps with allergies and breathing as well.
Oh,what avatar-you don't have one. And, I think if you firm them up,they're going to grow as well!! ;D

Matt ;) And i can't imagine your "Babies" getting any nicer.

topfilled

oh shush you sweet talker ;p , oh? i guess it just showed up now!! i guess it was better i uploaded it instead of using the url. Fenugreek huh?(goggling), hmm true..ah well if it gets bigger i will take that over the sag any day!! :D

topfilled

Shape n drape??? :D :D :D :D :D Hahahaa LMAO, you have a way with words hehe, true about gravity but you know what they say about defying gravity ;D .

Matt B

Hi TF,I'm really looking forward to watching you defy gravity-or not!! :D You fit right in with all the great people in this forum.You really have some soul mates here hon,you just haven't met them yet.

TTYS,and take care of the Babies! :-* Matt

topfilled

blusherr said:
Get a room you two!! Hahahaha ;)

hehehe we got it lol! Matt!!! how have ya been??? been soo busy i haven't gotten round to emailing Lucy :(. that will change soon though! is that a new Avatar??