Search results

1. Jen88

Becoming my namesake!

Good luck BustyBabe!! Sending you positive booby vibes! Lol. I'm in the A club as well! Keep us updated ;) xox
  2. Jen88

New2Noogleberry! 2 pregnancies later :( Defeated but Hopeful!

Ouch!! I can see how easy it is to overdo it though. I'm using small cups and they're just not wide enough to squeeze all of my surrounding breast tissue in, if that makes sense. I have large cups as well (I thought I ordered mediums but it was really late...whoops!) but they're gigantic. They...
  3. Jen88

Morning Matt! And thank you :) I'll give the heating pad a go! I see so many great results on here that keep me motivated. I've noticed that any swelling I get is mainly on the bottoms of my breasts. They do look like they're becoming more 'full' so that's a plus. I'm curious if this evens out...
  4. Jen88

MumOf3Angels Thanks for the support! I hit a low tonight. I know it's too soon to see results...but I guess I've just had small breasts for so long and unless I'm pregnant I just...ahhh. Pity itty bitty booby party. I'm so thankful to have people in this forum that are supportive and jumping...
  5. Jen88

Jessica's Journey

Jessica, I'm also the same size as you, almost identical! I might even be a bit smaller. I just started with the NB for the last couple of weeks and I'm starting to see a small difference! Baby steps to a woman's body! I think you're beautiful just the way you are. And your breasts are firm...
  6. Jen88

Thank you mumOf3Angels! I know I took Fenugreek while I was having difficulties with my breast milk production. It definitely helped but other than that, I've never had any success with it for anything other than lactation. And even then I think the amount of water I'd drink to take the...
  7. Jen88

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hi guys! I'm a newbie as well and I got my NB in the mail yesterday! I was so excited, I immediately tried it. I'm not sure of my exact measurements still...but it's almost nothing. Just the excess skin where some nursing C's used to be. A very very small A. I didn't have too much difficulty...
  8. Jen88

Thanks Matt! I'll make sure to take pics along the way, although I can't promise I'll be brave enough to post em! lol
  9. Jen88

Hoping This Works!! Small A cup to ????

I'm new as well and my scenario couldn't be closer to yours! We're almost identical in size as well! I wish you the best of luck on your journey and keep us updated :)
  10. Jen88

Thanks Matt! But I will admit...I'm not too sure if the idea of a man having nicer boobies than me is depressing, or motivating! Lol! Glad to have someone with a wealth of knowledge like yourself to grill with my questions! Thank you :) I feared I might have to frame my bra and mount it on my...
  11. Jen88

Thank you Guys!! I'm familiar with all the different herbs. I've been studying herbal medicine for a couple of years. I'm really curious to hear about what worked for who! Everyone gets different results and there are so many different BE herbs out there that the combinations still baffle me...
  12. Jen88

Thank you, Matt! I have to say that this is the first BE forum I've seen with so much progress and positivity. It's refreshing! What type of herbal program were you on?
  13. Jen88

Hi there guys! So I ordered my Noogleberry, it should come in the mail over the next couple of weeks. I have two beautiful children and my body has been to the moon and back! Before my children, I was a small B cup, but I was happy! They weren't big but they were beautiful. I've always been...