New2Noogleberry! 2 pregnancies later :( Defeated but Hopeful!

Jen88

Hi there guys!
So I ordered my Noogleberry, it should come in the mail over the next couple of weeks.
I have two beautiful children and my body has been to the moon and back! Before my children, I was a small B cup, but I was happy! They weren't big but they were beautiful. I've always been more of a "hippy/bum" shape. With the pregnancy I grew to a big, voluptuous C! It was incredible. Breastfeeding was an engorged large C. It was painful. Unfortunately I wasn't capable of breastfeeding long and my breasts shrunk to a small A!! Second pregnancy was the same. Beautiful C's! Never have I felt so beautiful and curvy. Now, after another small breastfeeding stint I am left with less than A's. :( The skin is still there, but nothing to fill even the smallest bras. I feel less than womanly. I never thought I'd feel so low over my breasts! I've lost a lot of weight and I'm very petite. I've tried some herbal supplements to no avail. Mind you I never stuck with the routine for longer than a month so of course I never gave them a chance.
I'm hoping Noogleberry can help me! I guess my question for anyone here is if this will actually prove successful for a petite woman? My breasts have been there before! Will it just stretch the already loose skin some more? I guess I don't understand how it will miraculously fill these deflated balloons. But I remain hopeful!
Anyone who would like to give some insight, share some stories and some tips would be greatly appreciated! I long to feel like a woman again....

Matt B

Hey Jen,If you will go to the picture gallery and look up:NikkiC,CCBB2009and Minnie 34 you'll see there is hope for you.I'm sure your girls aren't that bad.

Patience is key though,they don't grow overnight.And,you are right.you weren't on the herbs long enough.I was on a real stout dose for 5 months before nb and that's where a lot of my growth came from.

Glad to have ya here,TTYS<3 Matt ;D

Jen88

Thank you, Matt! I have to say that this is the first BE forum I've seen with so much progress and positivity. It's refreshing! What type of herbal program were you on?

Matt B

Hey Jen,I was taking fenugreek-3000mgx3-red clover the same and saw palmetto the same,or pretty close.So,if I can grow boobs at my age you can improve yours.

Matt ;)

minnie34

Hi Jen and welcome to the forum!!
Let me just say that I share your pain!! I'm not so much defeated as deflated, but still hopeful. :)
I've had two pregnancies as well, and like you I was a gorgeous C when my milk came in, and in the first few weeks after that. When I finished nursing my youngest, I had nothing left - really nothing. I have been noogling for 17 months now and I have to be honest; for me it has been a slow progress, but that doesn't mean that it will be for you.
I'm staying away from herbs as I don't take well to them, and I think I have too much estrogen so it's the pump alone for me. Sure, I would have loved to be bigger by now, but reality is that I am bigger than if I hadn't used the NB, so I'm ok with what I have achieved so far.
I'd suggest you do serious research into herbs if you plan taking any. Some of them are very potent and can come with all sorts of side effects; lactation, acne, cellulite, weight gain, delay of period, palpitations etc. Breast Nexus is an absolute wealth of information as a lot of the users there use herbs and massage only in their programs.

I hope you will great results with the NB. Patience is good to have, if you can see it as a medium to long term project you're probably less likely to get disappointed. A lot of users here have gotten amazing results, and there's no doubt that NB is successful for very many people.
Looking forward to following your progress!! :)

Jen88

Thank you Guys!!
I'm familiar with all the different herbs. I've been studying herbal medicine for a couple of years. I'm really curious to hear about what worked for who! Everyone gets different results and there are so many different BE herbs out there that the combinations still baffle me to this day!
I appreciate all the support! And glad to see I'm not alone ;)
I know I have very low estrogen since a big drop after my pregnancy. Balancing my hormones is and always has been tricky. But I know it plays a huge role in this journey so I'm really focussed on my nutrition right now.
A bad habit of mine is caffeine intake. It's played a big part in my post-pregnancy weight loss and also, the breasts. So I'm going from approx. 4-5 coffee/tea/pop a day to only one tea in the morning. I'm trying to take it slow so I transition without the huge withdrawls of everything combined.
I hope to get the noogleberry late this week and I will keep everyone informed on my journey! I've got the time and I'll learn the patience. It's worth it!

I'll also do the dreadful 'proper' measurement of my breasts so I get an accurate starting point. Although there really isn't much to measure but a small nipple haha.
But for now, picture a training bra with some kleenex in it. They're capable of growth and I've seen my body do it twice! So, who knows, maybe this time next year I'll be able to walk into Victoria's Secret with more than a pipe dream and a secret of my own ;)

Hoping to get back to those C's!

Matt B

Hi Jen, Matt here.The 3 most important herbs in NBE are fenugreek, redclover, and saw palmetto for guys.You gals have to be careful with the herbs because of the estrogen.We don't for the most part.
Fenugreek and redclover are two of the best sources of phytoestrogens and that's why they work so well on the guys who want boobs.Me!LOL They work well but you have to take a lot.But,both of the above have other health benefits as well,so they don't just help boob growth.
As for the caffeine,I drink a lot of coffee and it didn't hurt the girls at all.Just make sure you drink enough water.
I haven't seen your pics,but I'm sure you'll do great.And I loved the analogy with training bra and kleenex!LOL
With your sense of humor you will fit here real well.We have a few real comedians on the forum and they will keep ya laughing when they post.

TTYS,Matt ;D

Jen88

Thanks Matt! But I will admit...I'm not too sure if the idea of a man having nicer boobies than me is depressing, or motivating! Lol! Glad to have someone with a wealth of knowledge like yourself to grill with my questions! Thank you :)
I feared I might have to frame my bra and mount it on my wall with a nice eulogy prepared beneath it. But they might be salvageable afterall! Halelujah! The rear office is overstaffed and upper management needs some recruitment. After the babies I told the body that the fatty tissue needs to be redistributed...cut backs would have to be made as well. I didn't know they'd lay off my two best guys :( Clearly there's a communication problem lol
Here's to hoping Noogleberry can 'train' these newbies and bring them back up to par!

Matt B

Hey Jen,I'm sure yours are nicer than you claim as you gals are much too hard on yourselves.I would be willing to bet in thirty to sixty days you'll be surprised.
Oh,don't frame it-stuff it with you! A famous man once said:"If you pump them they will grow!"

Matt ;D

Jen88

Thanks Matt! I'll make sure to take pics along the way, although I can't promise I'll be brave enough to post em! lol

Matt B

hey Jen,I'm pretty sure you'll post your pics,cuz there's something about seeing yourself on a forum that's motivating.I was even leery about posting pics but I finally did it.You'll be fine.

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Jen

The noogleberry should be perfect for you, as you said you have had the C's in the past and from all the advise I have had from users on here and my other research, it is eassier to get good results if you are trying to re-grow rather than grow for the first time. I have studied nutrition at university and did a few modules on herbal medicine, I have used that knowledge to incorporate Fenugreek into my diet, you will know all too well the positive effects this will have due to its mimicing properties of estrogen which you had in abundance both during puberty and pregnancy. Add 2 tablespoons a day to your meals, sprinkle on salad, pasta or potato dishes, or like me turn it into a drink.

The best of luck with your journey, you already have a headstart that many would give their right arm for, with a little dedication the finish line is most definatly in sight for you

xxx

Jen88

Thank you mumOf3Angels!
I know I took Fenugreek while I was having difficulties with my breast milk production. It definitely helped but other than that, I've never had any success with it for anything other than lactation. And even then I think the amount of water I'd drink to take the supplements with probably played a larger role than the pills themselves. I've been using the NB on and off for the last couple of weeks. I've only done it maybe 5 times for a couple of hours each. I gotta say, the first time couple of times I didn't have swelling. Just some itchy, irritated nipples even with creams. I can't bring myself to bandage them up before using the NB, but I will start using some heavy lanolin on them.
Now the last two times I've used the NB I noticed some slight swelling, so that's a plus! But the massage definitely played a big role there. I've been taking my multivitamins (for general health) and drinking lots of water before use. But something I've been incorporating into that routine is Maca root to help balance my hormones. My breasts feel and look slightly fuller. This is something others might not notice but I do! Starting at such an empty, small size has it's perks! Literally! They've perked up just a tad.
My body is playing some menstrual tricks on me too, so my hormones are either adjusting, or in shock. Either way I've lowered my Macaroot dosage.
The teeny tiny difference I'm seeing is enough to motivate me further! I won't play with any Bovine supplements and I won't be using the Fenugreek. I'll stick with the low dose of Maca and let my body balance itself out, see if the results keep coming!

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
It sounds like you have a really good plan in place. Keep yourself motivated. patience really does seem to be a must. I find it funny that it took 9 months of breastfeeding to deflate me, yet there was still a part of my brain hoping I could grow it back in a matter of weeks haha.

I am on day 3 of my noogle and I have to say although I am only doing the smaller breast at the moment, when i woke up this morning it felt fuller if that makes sense, no difference in appearance but it felt different. I'm not sure if it psychological but I have actually noticed my breast 3 times this morning as i have brushed it with my arm as I reached for something, probably all in my head but if it keeps me motivated it caan dance around inside my skull as much as it likes haha.

Good luck with your journey, keep us updated I for one would love to hear how another breastfeeder is getting on xx

Jen88

MumOf3Angels

Thanks for the support! I hit a low tonight. I know it's too soon to see results...but I guess I've just had small breasts for so long and unless I'm pregnant I just...ahhh. Pity itty bitty booby party. I'm so thankful to have people in this forum that are supportive and jumping the same hurdles.
It didn't help that my husband more or less told me to quit wasting my time and it wasn't going to work. Not very supportive of him! And he pokes fun a lot. But on the bright side, he says he loves me just the way I am. I think he just doesn't want me to be disappointed or hurt by a lack of results. But I'm going to keep doing this!
My breasts don't fill an A cup anymore. I tried on swimsuits the other day and anything that says 'push up' doesn't do a thing for me. There's nothing to push up! lol
Just hoping I wake up on a happier side of the bed in the morning. :)

Matt B

Mornun Jen,Hey-chin up girl!I can't say I know how you feel so I won't.But there are ladies here who have had great results.
NikkiC and Minnie are two of them.Diet,water.stress all play a part in this process.I really believe if you continue and massage the girls,noogle 3-4 times a week and if you have a heating pad use it after noogling you will succeed.Patience is the key,so hang in there hon and noogle away.

Matt ;)

Jen88

Morning Matt! And thank you :) I'll give the heating pad a go! I see so many great results on here that keep me motivated. I've noticed that any swelling I get is mainly on the bottoms of my breasts. They do look like they're becoming more 'full' so that's a plus. I'm curious if this evens out for some fullness on top or if I should be placing the cups a little higher up? I just try to get as much breast tissue as possible in there. Maybe I should try some larger cups but I'm just so flat that they'd look silly on me haha

Matt B

Hey Jen,what size cups are you using now?If you aren't filling them up you are using the right ones I would say.and if you can see a difference,there is a difference.Minnie accused me having boobie blindness a few weeks ago cuz I thought I had lost some boob.Sometimes we just need some reassurance I guess.But I can see a difference so that's what matters.

You may want to try using what Fina suggested-Barbasol shaving cream for a lube.It doesn't get absorbed but if you put it on the bottom of the girls more bottom goes in and vice versa.Be careful though.I used it and damn it felt awesome cuz I could pump harder and the swelling was super but,I couldn't see through the cups and I blistered the hell out of the twins. :(

Jen88

Ouch!! I can see how easy it is to overdo it though.
I'm using small cups and they're just not wide enough to squeeze all of my surrounding breast tissue in, if that makes sense. I have large cups as well (I thought I ordered mediums but it was really late...whoops!) but they're gigantic. They look like I could fit my head in there haha. I'll stick with the smalls for the time being.
Boobie blindness is the worst. I'm gunna take a leap and take my first pictures over the next couple of days. I need something to remember these itty bitties by! I have faith they'll be a thing of the past ;)

Matt B

Jen,there was someone giving cups away,see if you can find them.And,e mail Lucy and tell her your dilemma and she might send you the mediums.If you can't get all of the girls in the cups,it really isn't helping much.