Search results

1. JaniMouse

Difference between Fenugreek and Pueraria Mirifica

Hey peoples :D Did anyone of you experiences with Fenugreek and Pueraria Mirifica? Maybe you could explain some real noticed differences? ;) (except the curry store smell ;D) Would be nice to read something....
  2. JaniMouse

Pinky05's Progress

^^ I wish ya the best with maca, that it works for yor curvy shape :) Thankyou, i hope that too... :( i'll let you know as soon as i got some results.
  3. JaniMouse

Pinky05's Progress

Yes i stopped there to noogle, yes there is growth but not just in size, they are somehow changing in shape, they are still a little sore. I realy dont know whats going on there, i have soon a date with an Endocrinologist to check if there is all alright. I'm a little worried. Heeyy that sounds...
  4. JaniMouse

Janine's hopeful journey

I hope, i will be soon able to do an update... Hmm what can i say, i really dont have much time to noogle atm... I've a lot to work and to learn, often not at home. I'm absolutely not happy with this, but it's more important now. Coming soon, promised. :)
  5. JaniMouse

Pinky05's Progress

Hi Pinky, good luck with your PM and soon with your L domes :D if i look on your first set of pictures and your second now.. i would say there is already a realy nice difference , looks realy good. Hang in there you will reach your goal. As far as i know... the PM shouldn't be taken in the...
  6. JaniMouse

Pinky05's Progress

Pinky if i look on your 4th pic, i would say... you could use the CLs. But it is difficult to say whether the contoured are convenient for you. That depends on your thorax shape. The red marks, u could try to massage them out, i get them also with the CLs, it's every day different by me.. how...
  7. JaniMouse

Pinky05's Progress

Re: Brand new :) Just ordered Noogleberry last night...any tips on how to prepare? Hii Pinky, if you want to exchange your NB Domes, talk to Lucy about another delivery service UPS Express... it's not that much more expensive, but they deliver worldwide within 3-4 working days :) So your...
  8. JaniMouse

Good Excuses for Ring Marks? haha

Since i got caught, i'm Mistress Jani the SM Queen ;D It was embarrassing, worse than hell, but at least, now is all funny lol i dont need to hide anything anymore...
  9. JaniMouse

Transgender MTF

Everyone can grow, but not everyone get some growth. It doesnt matter, if you are Male or Female.
  10. JaniMouse

Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

Yes, after i read all your text again and thought about it, i also have to say... you are not on the right way if you think about how to undo it, before you even started. Be sure what you really want and need, dont do things which you cant handle, live can be really hard. And if you really...
  11. JaniMouse

That's because of the depth :) If you have an C.. you cant press it in M cups , but if u have as an example breasts like mine, you can do them in a CL cup. The important thing is the diameter of the cups to get a stand alone suction, i was in the need of these 14 cm from the CLs. If i put them...
  12. JaniMouse

I'm not a genetic male, but i use the CLs because of their width and the contouring of the domes. They fit perfect on my boobies, no fart aways, i fill them a little more than half while pumping.
  13. JaniMouse

Matts Progress

I'm still doing it 2 days a week, maybe i reduce it to 1 day, depends on how sore and painfull my boobs get. I'm realy not sure, what i want to do atm or not ;D just a little confused.... My goal was a full C hmm maybe not, i realy cant tell you any goal, i'm just looking what i get or got and...
  14. JaniMouse

Matts Progress

Hi Matt, i think i can follow your emotions :) I would say, you cant go that much more further if you want to hide your boobs anyway^^ Just be sure, what you realy want :) Hmm my progress, i stoped pumping regular because... i dont know why, but i think i induced some natural growth. My...
  15. JaniMouse

Matts Progress

Boooobs !! :)
  16. JaniMouse

There is not much to say :) Everyone is different, someone growth fast, someone slow, someone never. If your breast starts to grow, your nipples areola doing it also. The best tip for the cup size, go and look for some bowls with the same diameter and try it out :) I did it the same way...
  17. JaniMouse

lump above breast fat...help please!

Hi Astro :( I'm realy sorry to hear this, i realy hope the ice works for you now . :( Good luck Astro^^
  18. JaniMouse

Pinky05's Progress

Re: Brand new :) Just ordered Noogleberry last night...any tips on how to prepare? I had exact the same issue, i wrote to Lucy.... it was just a software failure :) the package arrived 2 days later But i would say, contact her just to be sure it's all right :)
  19. JaniMouse

Janine's hopeful journey

Hi Pinky, i'm still doing it without oil or lotion or creams, this version of pumping realy needs more attention but thats okay to me. There are little and pretty slow changes noticeable, it seems like my body works atm on a reshaping of my boobies. There must be also a little change in size, i...
  20. JaniMouse

Need help on choosing PM...

I cant explain to you , how do you know it, i just feel it if the pressure is correct or too much.