lump above breast fat...help please!

astroboobs

Hi everyone! I really need some help with this one! My skin shows no signs of over pumping but I have this sore lump at the top of my left breast where the ring of the nb cup would sit. Is this considered over pumping? Maybe my suction was too tight and somehow caused this small lump? (Note: It just showed up one morning after snoogling.)

Thanks guys!

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
It's a tissue or muscel injury, that means your noogle dome gave to much pressure , for a too long time, on this spot of tissue or muscel.

SydKait

I think youll be fine as long as it goes away soon. If you still have it after a while you should see someone about it. Always check suspicious breast lumps.

astroboobs

Thanks Janimouse and belle... Should I apply heat to it? Say 15 minutes on and 15 minutes off? I'll stop noogling starting today and wait until this goes away.

Thanks for the quick response!

JaniMouse

Hi astro,

just try to keep it warm, not to much heat, dont cool it. If you have an Infra-Red lamp... use it, thats always good for this.

I see you are going right :) it's better to stop noogling for some days.

astroboobs

Thanks, I'm going to go apply some heat right now. I really appreciate your help. This would be day two with this bump and I was getting somewhat worried. I wont snoggle every night now lol.

JaniMouse

You are welcome :) i'm allways happy if i can help...

Heheheh snoogle evry night, i'm just wondering about... how you and some other here can do this,
i was trying it one night... i thought i get crazy with this :D

Wish you a quick healing :)

astroboobs

Yea, snoogling isn't easy when your small, the cups fart off after a couple hours of sleeping. Your safest bet is probably NOT to get crazy with nb..but then again some people arn't effected by the extra pressure it seems. It looks like I won't be noogling for about two weeks.. :( Motrin and a warm rag on the lump seems to help somewhat. Once I do start noogling again, I'll be more careful.

Thanks JaniMouse, I hope I heal quickly too
Goodluck with your noogling!

NinaLouise

I got very big & hard lumps from over pumping when i first started noogling that didnt go away for a while because I didnt know how to treat the injury. The lumps are pooled blood that have seeped out from the capillaries bc they have ruptured from too much pressure. So you only actually want to use ice to stop the blood from seeping out of the capillaries and constrict the blood vessels, your body will then reabsorb the blood. I noticed when I used heat, I felt more sore and the size of my lumps actually grew after a short period of time. This is because the heat causes the blood to circulate more, which leads to more blood seeping out of the veins and increased swelling. Ice and heat combo works only directly after you have been injured. After that, you need only ICE. The size of the lumps should shrink down considerably with in the first day or two. Also, please do NOT massage the lump, or continue pumping. You need to give the injury time to heal. And I found that stretching your chest helps tremendously(!), especially if the injury is below the breast tissue in the muscle, which can happen. I had to see my doctor for my injury because I wasnt healing, and this is what really helped me. Hope you get better soon.

astroboobs

Thanks NinaLouise, that would explain why my bump has gotten bigger and is painful now as well. I won't be noogling or massaging for awhile until this goes away. I'll stick with only ice from here on out!

Attachments

• bump.png
    bump.png
    397.3 KB · Views: 238

JaniMouse

Hi Astro :(

I'm realy sorry to hear this, i realy hope the ice works for you now . :(

Good luck Astro^^