Search results

1. J

Husband modified my domes

I don't recommend the alteration. It worked well a few times then then I had a problem with them. I just decided to let the nipples do what they want.
  2. J

Noogle memories

Forums are so quiet these days so lets try and get so me action going on. What was your funniest and/or most embarrassing moment using your noogleberry? My funniest was the first time my husband saw me in the tub with the domes on and yelled out WTF!!! and couldn't stop laughing. My most...
  3. J

A little frustration

I'm going to make a suggestion here based on my last two months experience. I've been using a TENS unit breast massager in addition to my noogle. It feels great as long as you don't turn it up to high then it just hurts and it hurts a lot. I put it on in the morning and no one can tell I'm...
  4. J

new to nooglberry - questions I haven't found answers for

Mom23, I'm somewhat religious too, I never once thought about what God would think while pumping but I would say he wants us all to be happy. I consider noogle to be a natural form of enhancement and have no problem doing it. It may just be me but I would never consider breast implants even if...
  5. J

I hydro-noogle sometimes so tape doesn't work all that well. This worked pretty good and I can get some more use out of these domes.
  6. J

I'm getting real close to needing bigger domes, my nipples sometime get sucked in the hole at the top and it kinda hurts a little. He used some epoxy and made a nipple block with some kind of weird looking washer. I cant wait to try my "new" domes tonight and order my bigger ones!
  7. J

Summer's Tale

I do wear them under the bra. I work for TV station and when I'm out reporting I need to keep the headlights off. I've had success keeping them on by themselves with toupee tape/glue.
  8. J

Summer's Tale

I don't like bras, mind you my breasts are on the smaller side. I hardly ever wore them growing up. I only wear them now when go to the gym or when I'm at work. I prefer a sports bra over all the others, I hate the underwire and the sports bra seems to fit me better. When I'm at work I use the...
  9. J

Jo's Journey

I’ve been following this site for some time now and about six months ago I bought a used noogleberry and decided to start seeing if I could firm up my breasts. I nursed two kids over a four year period and continued to use a breast pump for another three+ years so my sister could have breast...
  10. J

Thinking about trying noogleberry

I’m thinking I might try the noogleberry. I asked about this on anther forum and didn’t get any response and then I found this place. After browsing all the photos here I think my fears are confirmed. What I want to do is make my breasts fuller but not really that much bigger, maybe go up on...