Jo's Journey

jo66

I’ve been following this site for some time now and about six months ago I bought a used noogleberry and decided to start seeing if I could firm up my breasts. I nursed two kids over a four year period and continued to use a breast pump for another three+ years so my sister could have breast milk for her two kids since she was unable to breast feed. I pretty much nursed or pumped my twenties away. Surprisingly, my breasts didn’t deflate when I stopped.

A little about me, I’m 32 years old. I’m 5’7, 118 lbs. I have 34B/C breasts. I’d post some pics of my six month journey but since I’m an on air reporter for a local TV station I can’t take the chance of posting topless pics online as I’d lose my job if they ever got traced back to me.
I try to pump every day, usually for around 30 minutes when I come home after work which is usually around 2AM. The kids are asleep and it’s nice and quiet. My husband massages my breasts with some oil for around 15 minutes every night and I’ll noogle right after that. I usually try for two 15 minutes pumping sessions, I don’t use a lot of pressure. Then I end my sessions by massaging my breasts for another 5 minutes or so. I don't use any herbs or supplements.

Over the six months I’ve noticed some permanent gains in overall size and fullness, not a lot but I’m satisfied with my growth. I have noticed that my bras are getting a little more snug and while I ditch them whenever I can I need them for work since nipples are a no-no on TV. My husband has noticed the changes too and he just loves the fact that noogleing has made my nipples ever bigger.

On a side note, I may have to stop pumping for a while. A few weeks ago my sister told me she is eight weeks pregnant with her third child and we have been talking about me breaking out my breast pump and going through the steps of inducing lactation again so the baby can have mothers milk. I’m just not sure if I want to go through that again.

James

I don't see why you would stop noogling if you decide to lactate and produce milk. In fact I would think that it would help with producing milk. Also may I suggest that you massage twice a day and noogle only 1 or 2 days a week, but try to noogle for longer periods.