Search results

1. J

Noogle memories

Forums are so quiet these days so lets try and get so me action going on. What was your funniest and/or most embarrassing moment using your noogleberry? My funniest was the first time my husband saw me in the tub with the domes on and yelled out WTF!!! and couldn't stop laughing. My most...
  2. J

Husband modified my domes

I'm getting real close to needing bigger domes, my nipples sometime get sucked in the hole at the top and it kinda hurts a little. He used some epoxy and made a nipple block with some kind of weird looking washer. I cant wait to try my "new" domes tonight and order my bigger ones!
  3. J

Jo's Journey

I’ve been following this site for some time now and about six months ago I bought a used noogleberry and decided to start seeing if I could firm up my breasts. I nursed two kids over a four year period and continued to use a breast pump for another three+ years so my sister could have breast...
  4. J

Thinking about trying noogleberry

I’m thinking I might try the noogleberry. I asked about this on anther forum and didn’t get any response and then I found this place. After browsing all the photos here I think my fears are confirmed. What I want to do is make my breasts fuller but not really that much bigger, maybe go up on...