Anastasia916

Re: newbie user =)

there are many users who started off smaller than you, just go to the picture gallery or the stats section and you will see many. good luck

cleo

Hi babyboonyc, there's no reason why you shouldn't do well with NB, although I know my daughter didn't start growing her boobs until she was 17 then they came from nowhere, she's now a full 32D, so you could still have some growing to do. Check out the stats page, I'm sure you will find young girls on there with a starting size similar to yours and you can read their progress. As for the cup size, if you have difficulty geting the medium cups on due to being petite you can always change to the small. Give it a go and see how you get on. Lucy will be very helpful if you have a problem.

Good luck! :)

cleo

As you are new to NB I would start off slowly, if you overpump now it will be painful and could set you back. Just pump a few times until you see your boobs start to swell inside the cups, pump until you feel a slight pull on your boobs but it shouldn't be painful, you can either hold it there a bit then pump a bit more as you get used to the pressure or deflate and pump up again, whatever feels most comfortable. I started with the pump and deflate method to get my boobs used to being stretched but now I tend to pump and hold then pump a bit more and hold. I would build up the amount of time you pump at first to get your boobs used to being stretched. The amount of sessions you do daily will depend on your personal circumstances but the general concensus seems to be that a couple of shorter sessions are better than one long mega session. However, you will probably find ladies who can only do one long session a day and who have made great progress so it's really down to each individual. Some ladies have suffered badly from overpumping so I cannot stress enough to take it slowly at first.

Happy noogling! :)

cleo

The cups themselves don't hurt but they can sometimes press on your ribs which can be uncomfortable and I have experienced some nerve pain in my back through pumping. There are things you can do to make the cups more comfortable. You can purchase the soft cup rings but some ladies find they lose suction when using these. If you read through the threads on the forum you will come across different methods some ladies have used to pad the domes and make them more comfortable. I haven't personally tried anything as I feel my body is now getting used to using the cups and I adjust the position of the cups slightly if I feel a pull on a nerve. You will have pain, however, if you overpump so as I stressed earlier avoid this at all costs!! :)