10 months noogling - no growth

34asm

wishful,

so you do mean your swelling got larger and larger but your boobs didn't keep any of it? i've also been noogling for a year now and my swelling is definitely a lot better than 6 months ago. i thought that was a good sign but now i'm not too sure.

please keep us posted on your greenbush journey. which PM brand did you use and how long were you on it for? i've been trying to grow my boobs for a year and it wasn't until a month and a half ago that i started to get soreness and fullness. that's around the time i started St Herb PM. my first 4 months of noogling, i had no swelling at all. from month 5 - 10, i had decent swelling, but i saw no improvement. at month 10, my boobs were the same as when i started. this past 2 months or so, i don't know if it takes that long for noogling to kick in, but i think it's the work of PM, my swelling is a lot better, and i'm waking up with sore breasts every morning.

C

chloespeaks

wishful said:
Been off the forum since April when I stopped N/Ging.
I N/Ged for almost a year twice a day for almost 2 hrs. each time. Started with the medium's, then large, then XL & finally the new contoured cups. Achieved tremendous swelling but it always deflated & I went back to almost flat. Took tons of different supplements (BO, PM & others) along with the NG. NO RESULTS at all so I quit.
Now I'm trying Greenbush (Fenugreek, Saw Palmento & Wild Yam). Just started so I have no results to report.
So I guess I'm 1 of the few that suction devices don't work on.

I totally hear you wishful-I gained that 1 inch but still fit my bras the same...I didn't measure too much but I sometimes I think it's just my exercise routine so better chest muscles. I'm willing to try again but taking a break might help. I took a year and a half break myself and am back into it 3 weeks. I was pretty disappointed and frustrated and it got pretty hard to see all the fast responders after awhile. Good luck with the herbs! I hope they work for you - I tried them too. :( didn't work for me

dl9812

Have you tried no herbs at all? I suspect MSM may actually slow or prevent growth, but don't really know. Keep in mind that it takes about 3 months for the body to get rid of toxins, so don't expect effects of herbs or supplements to stop immediately.

itsjust4fun91

I only saw growth from bo and not from noogling for a very very long time until I figure out what my body needed. 3 hours wouldn't work for me. BUT 3 sessions even if it was only 30 minutes did, and 4 sessions even more. I got another 1/2 inch in a 3 month period once I figured out my technique, but stopped when school let out. I'll be starting back in about a week when school starts back. Hope that helps.
Mel

C

chloespeaks

Mel, that gives me hope. I'd tried Pump&Release and Snoogling and LONGER sessions, but I've never considered sessions that short on a regular basis before!!! ;D I'm going to try that out.

wishful

I did BO (BB then generic then UB) for about 5 mo. but the emotional effect it had on me was too devastating to continue. Did PM (generic then Purefem) for the same amt. of time & it too wrecked my emotional state. When NG'ing the swelling would last about 2-3 hrs. then deflate to nothing. The next day I'd swell again & then deflate (NG'd twice a day for 1.5 hrs. each session w/ the same results)> I never took any time off until April when I quit totally. By the way, I'm 61 yrs old now (was 60 when I started NBE). Maybe it's my age although some others had good success. This Greenbush regime is my LAST RESORT. I saw a post about Shatarvi - tried that too previous to starting Greenbush. Needless to say nothing from that too. I'll give the herbs plenty of time unless they too wreck my emotional state.
Thanks for everyone's replies & good wishes.

itsjust4fun91

chloespeaks said:
Mel, that gives me hope. I'd tried Pump&Release and Snoogling and LONGER sessions, but I've never considered sessions that short on a regular basis before!!! ;D I'm going to try that out.
Well for me, my swelling would gradually drop by about 5 hours. Doing the 3 to 4 sessions removed the time I had with no swelling. It seemed to make a difference for me.