2 Weeks of XL cups and XXL cups - WOW!!!!!!!

J

Joan_CD

Hi All

I know I am posting a bit too much lately and I promise I will slow down after this one! But, I have been using the XL cups for aboout 30 minutes and then the XXL cups for about 30 minutes each session, which is usually 2 sessions a day. I am seeing absolutely fantastic results. Look at these pictures. Don't forget I am... sigh... male... and started with nothing. I can now fill a B cup comfortably and I bet within a month will be starting on my C cup! I am feeling really optimistic!!!!!

Attachments

• Video 4 00m 35s.jpg
    Video 4 00m 35s.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 554
  • Video 4 00m 48s.jpg
    Video 4 00m 48s.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 376
  • Video 4 00m 50s.jpg
    Video 4 00m 50s.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 511
C

catsrule

JOAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy cr--.........you are so cute!!!!!!!! this was meant for you, dear! thank God that NB exists while we are on the planet!! you look so great!! I am SOO happy for you!!

and you post ANY time that you want to! we all love you here, sweetness!!!!!!! your results keep us so motivated, and so happy for you!

Rachiex

Hiya Joan

I always love your posts - keep posting! You look fantastic!!!! How do you keep the xxls on for that long?? It kills my ribs - kudos to you for that!

You are such a hottie - what a beautiful silhouette!

x x x x

Anastasia916

Wow you have such great results! I told a TS friend of mine back home that I started doing NB, she was so disappointed she didn't know this stuff existed, she got breast implants 2 months ago :( I wish she had known about this and that it would work on born males. She did try a pill product with no results, even after her hormone therapy before her operation, she got no boobage, so that is why she opted for surgery. Btw how do you get your pic on here? I tried to change my avatar and couldn't figure out how to upload a pic, only found where you can select from the selection of avatars. And don't worry about posting too much! I think we all enjoy it.

J

Joan_CD

Hi Anastasia

If you want to put your personal picture in your profile/avatar, first go to your profile, On the left side of the screen under Modify Profile, click Forum Profile Information. Next, click the spot that says... "I Will Upload My Own Picture. After you click that, click Browse by the empty box under the current picture and go to the location on your computer where you have it. Click on the picture and then click ok and then at the bottom of the screen click Change Profile. That should put your personal piccie on your profile/avatar. I hope we all do it, It would be so much fun to see who we are talking to!

Thank you to all that respond to me. It means a great deal to me, more than you will ever know. Love all of you!!!

J

Joan_CD

Hi Rachiex!!! Believe me, it hurts like heck on my ribs also!!!!! But, I am trying very hard to deal with it. Although, sometimes I have to cut the XXL cups a little short cause of the hurting.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I know I am not a hottie, but I am really trying!!! Love ya!!!!!!!!

Rachiex said:
Hiya Joan

I always love your posts - keep posting! You look fantastic!!!! How do you keep the xxls on for that long?? It kills my ribs - kudos to you for that!

You are such a hottie - what a beautiful silhouette!

x x x x

Anastasia916

Joan, I went there but don't see it. The only options it's giving me are... (no pic), [abstractblackandwhite100], [actors], [cats], [countryflags], [musicians], [NFL team logos], [simpsons], background, background 65, female avatar, female avatar 65, male avatar, male avatar 65, neutral avatar, neutral avatar 65, pale avatar, pale avatar 65. So not seeing the option to select your own picture. :(

E

Eman

Joan_CD said:
Hi All

I know I am posting a bit too much lately and I promise I will slow down after this one! But, I have been using the XL cups for aboout 30 minutes and then the XXL cups for about 30 minutes each session, which is usually 2 sessions a day. I am seeing absolutely fantastic results. Look at these pictures. Don't forget I am... sigh... male... and started with nothing. I can now fill a B cup comfortably and I bet within a month will be starting on my C cup! I am feeling really optimistic!!!!!

Way to go, Joan! You're now up there with me with the XXL domes...but remember go easy on the pumping...good job

J

Joan_CD

Anastasia916 said:
Joan, I went there but don't see it. The only options it's giving me are... (no pic), [abstractblackandwhite100], [actors], [cats], [countryflags], [musicians], [NFL team logos], [simpsons], background, background 65, female avatar, female avatar 65, male avatar, male avatar 65, neutral avatar, neutral avatar 65, pale avatar, pale avatar 65. So not seeing the option to select your own picture. :(

Thats odd. Try logging off and logging back on again and see if it works. If that doesn't do it, try clearing the memory cache on Explorer. At the top of Internet Explorer, go to Tools, then Internet Options, then at the General Tab go to where it says Browsing History, click Delete and then click where it says delete temporary files and where it says delete Cookies. That will clear the memory. Then shut down Internet Explorer and go back on and see if that did anything. If not, then maybe you can contact Lucy or the forum moderator to see why it isnt working. Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

J

Joan_CD

[
Way to go, Joan! You're now up there with me with the XXL domes...but remember go easy on the pumping...good job
[/quote]

Thanks Eman. You are one of the people that inspires the rest of us with your wonderful progress!!!!!!!

Anastasia916

Yea I use firefox, but tried on internet explorer as well just to see if that was the problem, but still don't see the option I need. Oh well, I have pics on the BE board, for those who are members on there you can see them here http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pictures&action=display&thread=4456

Until I can get it sorted, here are some regular pics of me...

These were me in Feburary or March I believe, I had my hair pink for about a year, started out dying my hair platinum blonde and did the underneath pink, in Feburary I dyed the entire thing pink, so he's some pics from that....

Picture024.jpg

Picture028-1.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Then in May I tried bleaching the pink out and got this...

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01743.jpg

And recently, 2 weeks ago I dyed my hair light golden brown, it still has a lil pink tint to it but eh, it'll grow out, I'm not worried about it...

DSC01875.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

and no my boobs aren't really much bigger since the beach pics, just I have a push up bra on in the pics with brown hair. I dye my hair a different color every year just about, so it's always changing lol. Naturally I have dark blonde hair. Now you can see who you're talking to hahaha. I have some before pics of my breasts that I edited out the nipples, but still waiting on results so I can take some after pics :) :D

J

Joan_CD

Hi Anastasia... The pics look great! It's so nice to see who we are talking too! I suggest you try asking the administrator or Lucy why you can't post it. The only other thought that comes to mind, is that you may need a certain number of posts to do it. I could not see the option, then one day it just appeared.

Anastasia916

That might be it! Cause the ones that have their actual pic posted have been posting a while, well I talk alot anyway, I'm very opinionated lol so I shouldn't have any problem getting enough posts to get it :) and ty about the pic comment

Rachiex

Anastasia - you are gorgeous! Love the hair - I would never have the guts to do something like that but you can really pull it off and it looks so lovely and shiny and really suits you - the browny colour looks really lovely on you too!

Joan - you are definitely a hottie, well, maybe hottie is the wrong word. I think the words glamourous and sophisticated and beautiful are more appropriate because you look like a true lady.

I may take a few pics of my progress as you have both inspired me - it is always good to see others progress because I find it really encourages everyone else to go for it themselves - I know that Kultzu, Eman and Dresses' photos really encouraged me when I first started.

x x x x

J

Joan_CD

Hi Rachiex... Go for it! So many people have been my inspiration here... you...cats....klutzu... etc, etc. I read all the info here and try all the ideas put forth. I guess we are all an inspiration to one another.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Once again my day has been brightened. Happy Pumping !!!!!! :D

Anastasia916

TY Rachie, I have a different haircolor about every year lol, I like to change things up. Which is why I should never get surgery, I'd never be happy with it and want to change it all the time then become some crazy addict with it lol. I took some more pics gonna edit my nipples out so they won't be deleted off photobucket and such and upload them, maybe we can tell a difference eh? I'm not exactly shy, I use to model, fashion, bikini's, lingerie, and did borderlining exotic, just not showing the "goods" lol. It's funny though many asked me if my jobs in the past made me decide to go for BE, but actually no, I just want the 34C's I had while pregnant :)

And yes I agree Joan is a very classy lady. I'm too much of a risk taker to be as sophisticated as her. I just live life to the fullest, hopefully to the fullest breasts I can have ;)

DANIELLE

WOW!!! I read all your posts and followed the results. You done what I want to do. I'm going to get one of these pumps somehow. I was just wondering what else you had tried or used with the pump. I've tried herbs with some effect and would like your opinion on continuing while I pump. My wife also seems to like the change and always wants to share clothes. However, I need forms to match her.

Danielle

J

Joan_CD

Hi Danielle and welcome! I just use the NB pump and some PM lotion. The key is to do it steady and everyday. If you do that, you will see results. It's good that your wife wants you to enlarge your breasts. With her supporting you, I think you will do great. But, you will not get to the same size as your wife if she has a larger cup size. I am filling a B cup now and my wife is a full C, closer to a D cup. But, interestingly, we both wear Bali 40C underwires and while she fills it out VERY well, I also fill it pretty good and it feels a bit more comfy than a B cup. While I am definitely not a full C, I feel comfortable wearing a C cup now. My wife said the C seems to look better also and she knows whats best! Good luck and happy pumping!!!!!!

P

picker

hello im gonna try this out im pretty effing convinced if a male can do it then i def can
im a 36 b 34 c was wondering what cup size i should get...the large domes or the xxlarge domes
how long does it take to retain the swelling and how long does the swellinglast ? thanx a bunch u look effing fabulous n i just relised u were male from the pic i had no clue...great job keep it up!!!!

J

Joan_CD

Hi Picker and welcome to NB! LOL, yes I am male and thank you for your complements. My wife is very supportive and sometimes reminds me to get pumpin! I have been pumping faithfully for about 7 months now and as you said, if I can do it (male) than you can do it with good results. I would suggest that you email Lucy to see what size cups you should start with. If you are a B-C cup now, she may recommend starting with the L. I started with the M cups and advanced to L, then XL. I found pumping to be so successful, I actually threw out my breast forms and its just me in my bra!!! God does that feel so much better :D

Good luck and happy pumping!

Joan.