2nd DAY PUMPING

T

tiffany81

I RECIEVED MY NB YESTERDAY AND THE CUPS ARE BIG. BUT FOR SOME REASON I NOTICED TODAY THAT SUCTION HOLDS LONGER THAN IT DID YESTERDAY. SEE, I AM REALLY THIN AND HAVE HARDLY ANY BREAST BUT NOTICED TO DAY SEEMED EASIER. I CAN ONLY STAND 20 MINUTES ON EACH SIDE BUT IM SURE IT GETS EASIER. I HOPE TO GET THE SOFT CUP RINGS B/C I NOTICED MY RIBS ARE SORE. IF I COULD GET ANY ADVICE FROM SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE GREAT. MAYBE SOMEONE THAT HAS USED THE NB A WHILE. THANKS.

T

tweety21ca

It takes a bit of practice so the better suction today is just you getting used to it. Also the soreness is because it's something new to your body, just like exercising a muscle that hasn't been worked in a while.

Good luck!

A

annie

Hi Tiffany,

I found that the pressure on the ribs does lessen after the first few days of wear. If you are still experiencing soreness you could try pumping for shorter, but more frequent sessions. During my first few weeks I found it was more comfortable to pump 2-3 times a day for 10 minutes, rather than once a day for half an hour. You can always build up your time when your body becomes more used to it. Also, as soon as I start to feel any pain from the cups digging into my ribs, I press the release button on the pump to ease the pressure for a bit , before re-pumping. Another tip is to apply a really greasy moisturiser beforehand which makes it easier to slightly shift the cups if they hit on a tender spot.

Good luck.

Love Annie

T

tiffany81

THANK YOU! HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE RESULTS. OF COURSE I WONT NOTICE ANYTHING ON MY 3RD DAY BUT I AM VERY INPATIENT. I EXPECT SOMETHING RIGHT NOW EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN OVER NIGHT. IF I CAN ONLY PUMP 10-20 MINUTES AT A TIME WILL I STILL SEE RESULTS AFTER A WHILE.

R

ronda93550

Oh it gets way better each day. I am on my 6th week and the morning pumping last all day now, not just a few hour when I first started ouy.
Love Ronda

T

tiffany81

HEY EVERYONE. I KIND OF MISSED A FEW DAYS OF PUMPING. WE MOVED TO A NEW PLACE AND THEN I ENDED UP REALLY SICK. SO I HAVE TO BASICALLY START ALL OVER AGAIN. I WANTED TO KNOW WHY I DONT GET ANY SWELLING. AM I NOT DOING IT LONG ENOUGH. ITS KIND OF HARD FOR ME TO SIT FOR AN HOUR AND PUMP.

K

kultzu

Hi Tiffany,

Understand your point.
If you don't have much time to start off, try at least 10 or 15 mins a day. There is not such a rule on how long per day you have to use the system or how many times per day even. So try to find your own routine that will suit you best. Consistent is important.

Don't give up and keep on pumping !
Kultzu