34A Newbie Noogler!! Will post progress and appreciate advice

leo27

Heya :)

My names Leo and I'm female. Ive struggled with the size of my boobs most of my life and have always wished for at least C cups. Ive checked my options and decided not to do surgery but to try this method.

I wonder if anyone has any advice on how to speed up the process. Ive heard about herbs and pills. Ive tried Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Fennel but haven't noticed any difference.

http://leo27noogleberry.tumblr.com Ive posted my progress on tumblr because I want my pictures on a secure website, the password is - leo27

Ive pumped for an hour and noticed some swelling but not any big difference yet, fingers crossed!

Firefly

Hi Leo, I want to say welcome tothe forum but feel a bit silly since I'm totally new here too lol Like you I've always had a problem with what my moma gave me haha I'm very small build, no curves, dying to get some ass and chest on me! I tried fenugreek when trying pumping before and although I felt tingles I got absolutely no growth, I never once had any swelling but I thought I was getting growth from nb but turned out I was pregnant so couldn't say which was giving me the boost...anyhoo... I'm back to trying to grow and 6 days ago began pureria mirifica, I've only pumped twice in these 6 days and my second time gave me 1cm swelling which lasted 5+ hours ;D First swelling I've had from noogle and I really do think it's down to the pm! So basically I'm trying to say maybe try pm and see if that helps boost what noogleberry is doing for you. Wishing you the best of luck and lots of fat gain in the right place ;)

leo27

Thanks for the reply! I will definaltey look into pureria mirifica, I'm glad you're getting results finally. Ive only just started last wednesday so my results aren't so big yet but after I pump I feel fuller and look bigger. I haven't measured mainly because I don't want be confused by numbers so I bought a 34B bra and my first target is hoping to fill it ;) very exited to grow and best of luck to u :)

leo27

ONE MONTH UPDATE!!!

I feel fuller and can fill my 34B cup after pumping. Once the swelling goes down I fit my 32B/34A bras better than before. Slow progress but after a couple more months I can't wait to see more change.
Check my tumblr page for picture progress :)

Oh my gosh Leo, we are basically the same!! I feel like we have the same stats and everything. Do you fill your medium cups yet? Or did you buy the larges?

Caliboobs

:)been a llong time since an update here., but yet again, ... I see nothing wrong with your starting position, your beautiful already. :D I hope you get the self image you seek, but offer that you are already .... that lovely.