4 weeks pumping, first post here, question

itsjust4fun91

I've spent months reading through the forum hoping to find my answer but I think my situation is a bit unusual, so I thought I would ask in hopes of getting some thoughts on it.

I began noogling about 4 weeks ago. I had already grown from a 34AA to a 34C with bovine ovary, but wanted to add noogleberry to my routine. I have an autoimmune disorder, psoriatic arthritis, with the hla-b27 gene and have to take a great deal of anti inflammatory supplements in order to keep it maintained enough to keep my doc off my case and not have to take what in my opinion are very dangerous medicine. I mainly take large doses of grapeseed extract which is a strong antinflammatory not just for my joints but also for the surrounding tissue. It is a god send and if I skip taking it, I am in a great deal of pain within about 2 to 3 days.

Here is my question about taking it and noogleberry. Do you think the swelling caused by noogleberry in order to obtain growth is a form of tissue inflammation and therefore might effect whether noogleberry will work for me if I am steadily taking things to prevent swelling inflammation in my joints and tissue?

I had already considered this might be a possibility when I started it, but still wanted to give it a try. I just was hoping to see if anyone had run into this situation or might have some input on the possibilities.

Thanks, Mel

Anastasia916

Hi itsjust4fun ;D welcome to the forum! lol. anyway, I believe there was a post somewhere on the forum that had a medical document showing scientifically how suction devices work to increasing tissue on the body. I don't think it has to do with inflammation. I could be wrong though, but I think how it works is when you pump it slightly pulls the tissue away from the breast wall, at the same time it forces blood in the area. The body starts reacting by creating tissue growth to the area to compensate for what is going on. This is how I understand it anyway. So I wouldn't think it had anything to do with inflammation, I just know using only suction devices the actual growth is a very slow process, I believe it said specifically what can be expected each month of doing a suction device continuously everyday, I believe it was a fraction, very small fraction of an inch. If I remembered what the name of the thread was I'd find it for you. So many pages on this thing lol. Maybe someone else can answer this better...where's Philli????

T

tavia

hi itsjust4fun,

i have an autoimmune disorder aswell, and noogleberry works fine for me even though im on meds too.
i read something about the pumping process being about tension induced growth aswell but im no expert.
from what i gather swelling is just a temporary side effect, growth comes from the constant action of pumping (tension) and tissue growing as a result
either way, in on steroids ,immune surpressents etc and it still works not allowed NSAIDS though as i have bad kidneys.
xx

itsjust4fun91

Yeah, I just coudn't stand taking the immune supressant medication. I felt terrible all the time. This stuff I'm taking now is great and I'll just keep my fingers crossed that you guys are right about the swelling and growth. Guess we'll find out anyway. Thanks for the replies.

LithaLascivious

I have a question for you, where did you buy your Bovine Ovary supplement? I’ve been looking for a decent source and I’ve yet to find one… Let me know, it would be much appreciated! :)

Anastasia916

Litha the best two brands for Bovine Ovary are Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast. I believe itsjust4fun uses Bountiful Breast. I personally use Ultra Breast because I couldn't afford BB. If you want any links to the sites for the supplements, let me know.

LithaLascivious

Thanks! I found the sites on my own and have saved them for later... I don't have the funding right now but will keep them in mind for sure... :)

itsjust4fun91

Anastasia is right. I take the Bountiful Breast, but I do recall on the The old portion of Eve's forum the girls mentioned some generic brands of bovine ovary that they were taking and just adding some of the other supplements to them. I recall them saying it was a lot cheaper to go that route.

I have no complaints with BB or it's price, since it's worked wonders for me, but when I first ordered it and was taking the gamble I was a nervous wreck about spending that type of money on the hopes that it worked. At that point i had not heard of NBE though so other than their website showing before and after pictures, I had no way of knowing if it really worked or not.

I've been blown away by just how well it worked for me, but do know other women have used it and it didn't do anything for them. Mainly I think it is usually ones that have problems with their body temperature though.

Like I said the old eve forum is slam packed full of great info on the BO. I still like to go through it every so often and read. I always learn something new.

Anastasia916

itsjust4fun, buying generic BO just scares me personally, I read somewhere that some of the generic pill companies get their BO source from China and the cows are not monitored correctly and it can cause the user of the pills to catch mad cow disease! I believe BB is from a New Zealand BO source, and Ultra Breast, I emailed them to ask, theirs is an American cow source. And they are monitored correctly, everything with Ultra Breast is done in a FDA approved lab.

I'm glad you found what worked for you on the first try with NBE, I unfortunately wasn't that lucky. I went with an over advertised herbal pill product that I shelled out over $300 on and didn't work. I almost gave up completely on NBE after that.

Oh and Litha, Ultra Breast is only $19.95 if you buy one bottle, I buy them two at a time for $34.95. So it's not too pricey that way. Either way, I KNOW you'll get results with noogleberry and will love it!

gogh90

Hi Anastasia, I'm kind of new in NBE but I'm interested in BO... Have you notice any improvement since you started taking it? :)

Anastasia916

yep, I think it makes my growth with NB more permanent, I have taken breaks from pumping for a few weeks at a time and never lost the increase that I've gotten with NB and BO. But I have heard others that only pump say that if they take a break, they lose some of their growth. When taking BO I feel tingles and growing pains throughout the month, when I only pump I don't feel that, so I feel it helps.