A Few Questions about Pumping

U

umbasheer

Hello All:

I have a few questions about pumping. I am wondering, sometimes ladies are saying they fill up their cups in 20 mins. for example. What do you mean by this. What technique are you using? Okay I don't have a technique. generally I pump and let go, repeat again maybe, and then pump and leave for about 30 min- 1 hour. I often do this while I am sleeping or taking a nap. Is this not a good idea? Should I be pumping more vigorously?
Also I nipples are smashed to the top of my large cups, and have been since I first started pumping 3 weeks ago. Am I growing any? I mean is it even possible to get any bigger with there really being no room to grow in the cup?

About this break thing, I noticed when I skipped a day, because my tubing was slipping off I grew a little bigger the next time. How often do you ladies skip a day or days. How many days do you skip and how often.

And last question, does the extra large domes fit anyone here?
Hey mel what happened to your pics? I couldn't find them anymore.

Thank You,
Kareemah

T

tavia

:)hiya, ive had my pump with large cups since wednesday (not long) and im also reaching the end of the cup so ordered some foam sheets from lucy yesterday. ive got the same questions as u really and would love to hear peoples answers...
i have been pumping fpr 15 mins 3 times a day, my boobs are abit sor but much bigger and heavy already, wen i pump i will pump up then leave it for a min or 2 then continue like that, id like to know aswell if it is more benifitial to leave yr boobs pumped up for longer like 5 to 10 mins or sumthing...
im a small c now since using it my swelling seems to stay for quite a while, and i tryed on an old bra that waz to big for me 36c and it fits, not a tight fit but it fits heeeeeeeee so happy, i wanna get to a d but my natural size with out pumping ia a large b
xxx

K

kultzu

Hi Kareemah and Tavia,

Sounds like both of you are making good progress. You are filling up your cups !
We had discussed many times about pumping techniques as we had different ways of pumping . I believe whatever you do that feels comfortable the most is best.

I, personally, like the pumping and releasing technique. Coz everytime after I released the pressure then I could pump for more pressure in. And yes, I feel good about it.
I know several girls here had hold for longer even more than an hour in one go. I had tried but didn’t feel like it was suitable for me so I stick with my ‘old’ technique.

However, here is one place we talked about it that I could recall and put the link here.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=255.0

Have a great pumping day,
Kultzu

U

umbasheer

Hello: Can anyone answer the rest of my questions? Especially the ones about the cup being filled and how it affects growth.

Thank You,
Kareemah

P

princemousey

From what I've heard on these forums, if your cups are so filled, you probably won't be growing much, if any. Maybe you could try getting the soft cup rings cos they supposedly add some height?

U

umbasheer

Yep, that's what I'm waiting on. All of the large soft ring cups are out right now. Hopefully mine will be mailed out as soon as they arrive.

Thanks,
Kareemah