A few questions before ordering!

xmissmelissa

Hi! I'm a new member, I'm 18 and from the US.
One day I was googling about getting larger breasts, and I stumbled upon the noogleberry website.
I'm currently a 32A (likely a small A? maybe just a regular A.)
I'm not quite sure what size cups to start with. The small cups say size AA-A I believe, and the medium cups say size A-B. Since I'm not a large A almost B, should I start with the small cups? Or go ahead and order the mediums? Whichever I order, I'm going to order the next size up also, since I hear shipping to the US is a long hassle.
Thanks! :)

edit - also, would it be recommended that I buy an airlock? I would love to use it for an hour or two while sleeping at night. Would this get as good of results as not using the airlock, and doing the pump & hold technique, and the other technique?

noog

Welcome!! I started out, thought I was an A, realized after measuring I was a AA. I still ordered the mediums because I've heard of people growing out of the small so soon. I'm glad I did!! I've been nooglin a month now, and i'm waiting for my large to show up as I've outgrown the mediums. That's just my opinion though. I've noogle at night, and I don't have the airlock. The tubes seem to bend which blocks the air coming,out, so I haven't needed them. I've heard others just use binder clips, so its up to you. I wish I would of ordered the larges at the same time because of the US shipping problems. I ordered the foam rings, and have liked them,especially when you sleep with them on it helps to not hurt as much. Good luck and welcome to the forum!!

xmissmelissa

Thank you! :)
I think I'll just go ahead and order the mediums! Opinions from others is still welcome though, as I'm not ordering them today.
Do you only noogle at night, or how often at night do you do it and for how long?
I'm wondering if I could get away with doing it mostly at night.
If using the airlock all the time, or the binder I think you said so the air doesn't come out,
will that give just as good results even though there's no repumping? (I'm assuming.)

that1spaztichik

I'm modestly here to say that I brought up the binder clip revolution, lol. I'm a broke college student, and they work just fine. If you like how they work and want the airlocks down the road (they look better and are much more sophisticated, lol) then you can always get them later. Honestly, though, I only use clips when I sleep while noogling, which isn't very often. Usually I just pump and bend the tubes like Hooters mentioned to keep the air in. Or sometimes I won't do anything at all, and I'll just re-pump throughout the session. As for the sizing...email Lucy, she'll be able to give you great advice... lucy@noogleberry.com but I'd probably start with the mediums. Good luck! I wish I found this system when I was 18!! (oh, and if you were wondering, the shipping is SUPER discreet...I live with my parents and get stuff sent to me all the time from noogleberry. I'm also in the US. It comes in a plain brown box saying "toy" on the front :) )

Anastasia916

spazzy, haha your parents never questioned what the "toy" was? haha omg if I was still living with my mom she would say "my, that's a mighty big dildo!" but my mom is a perv lol. Eventhough I don't live with her she knows about me doing NBE and using NB. She thinks it's awesome on what it's done. And haha I would like to let you take credit for the clip idea... but... when I started NB, what? Almost 2 years ago??? The clip idea was around then, sorry hun, it has been on the forum for ages. I know there are just too many posts to go through lol. But yea, I forget who originally brought it up but they called them document clips I believe. When I first started I bought 1 airlock as I wanted to do the pump and hold technique. Then when I pumped noticed my bigger booby being greedy and it would swell more inside the domes, so I would use a chip clip (you can get them at grocery stores) to seal off that side and pump my smaller one more. That held me over just fine until I ended up buying more airlocks lol. I like the airlocks more than the clips, but the clips work as well. Also, as shameful as this is to admit lol, when I would sit down to noogle and I forgot to grab my chip clip, I would pinch the one side and kind of tie a knot in it to hold the air off. Tying a knot you can easily get undone works just as well. So does twisting your dome around so the tubing will twist before you put the dome on, then pull the tube to pump the air, once you get where you need to be, let the tube go until the "twist" you made pinches the tubing, I use to do that also. Hope I'm explaining it clearly lol it's a bit hard to describe.

As far as shipping. I know I haven't had anything shipped to me in over a year, but when I did it was in a timely manner for my location. So not sure why the mail is being slow lately for everyone.

that1spaztichik

No no, I BROUGHT UP the binder clips, if you read my earlier posts, I TOTALLY stole it from an old post from someone else! But about 6 months ago people kept bringing up airlocks and how they weren't sure if they wanted to buy them...so I suggested binder clips to someone, and it took off again! Haha. And nope, no one asked me what my new "toy" was, lol!!