A little off topic...

Anastasia916

A little off topic, but here's an inspirational video that I seen on a friends status message today on messenger...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBl3rhmt7P0

Life has a way of teaching you things when you need to be taught. And today I was a little depressed, I have alot going on right now, and when I seen this, even with the hardships I have, it just makes you grateful for what you do have. This video really inspired me today, and I just thought I'd share it. :)

J

jellyDeeeee

Hugs anstasia wonderful video why not pm me if youd like to chat love jelly eeeeeeeeeee.......

Teeny Tiny

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! I've sent it to friends and family that I thought could use a little pick me up. Speaking of pick me up, I think it's time to start my noogling for the day, that's my biggest pick me up ;D! Now that I'm using my XL domes again I really got some good swelling yesterday, so much that I actually woke up this morning with a little left, time to get them pumped back up before they deflate completely. Maybe if I can keep them going like this I'll start seeing some actual growth out of them, it sure would be nice! ::)

D

Dixieland

Anastasia,
Thanks for sharing...like you, I have a lot going on right now...stress that I don't know what to do with... If you need to talk, I am here for you! :) I have never been in your shoes but I've been told that I am really easy to talk to ;) so if you need an ear/eyes just get in touch! I pray that everything turns out good for you and your little boy! I will keep you in my prayers.
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

Abigail3

Oh yes!.....someone gave me a dvd of him. Isn't his story truly amazing?! :O And he is where he is today becuase of his faith and relationship with God. Only God can provide that inner peace we all need. His life is a testimony to that. Thanks for the inspiration ;). I guess I should be more thankful of what I do have.

Anastasia916

Yep, and that is what Thanksgiving is all about to those in the states, being thankful. Glad you ladies liked it. Though I am not Christian I do believe in a higher power, and I believe you can do anything you set your mind to do and a positive attitude and mindset is a need as well, he has both of those as well.