All together or one at a a time?

Boodles

Hi everyone

Well I have spent a lot of time researching products that I think may enhance my daughter's Noogleberry progress. She is currently Noogling at least an hour a day and using Aumenti serum twice a day (usually!).

In addition I have identified Talika bust serum, Wonderup tablets (and maybe cream) and maybe a PM cream (brand yet to be indentified) as products that seem to be worth trying. Now the plan was that she would maybe start Wonderup tablets after Christmas and see how she goes with them (leaving until things settle down after Christmas and in case there are any problems with them). Was not going to order the cream at this stage in case she does not get on with the tablets (main worry is that they will cause weight gain or acne either of which would make them a no no). Thought that she could use the Talika alongside the Aumenti, and then, after a few months when hopfully Aumenti has had it's maximum effect and can be reduced to once a day, add in either the Wonderup cream or PM cream (or both!). She will of course continu Noogling.

Does this sound too much at one time? Are the things likely to work against each other?

Any input gratefully received :) Thanks.

Hi Boodles!

Have you visited breastnexus.com? There are a lot of programs on there from girls using all sorts of NBE - they've tried and commented on pretty much everything, although there are also many experinced girls on here too I'm sure.

As I'm sure you know the herbs in the various concotions are quite potent, the reason they make boobies grow is due to their effect on hormones, something you might want to consider depending on the age of your daughter.

:) Good luck in your research