Anastasia's stats

Anastasia916

Bust size before my current NBE routine: 32B/34B underbust 29in, breast measurement at nipples 34in
Children: 1, he's 4 years old, I breastfed him for 3 months before drying up
Height: 5'1
Weight: 118lbs

Other NBE things I am doing, taking herbs, doing a massage after pumping then I add heat for 30 min. To see my entire routine go here http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=4465

Currently I have been pumping about 9 days, so far right after pumping I have an increase of 1 inch, I have a measurement of 35in at nipples after pumping. The swelling lasts a few hours.

I have done a few things for NBE the past few years, first thing I tried 6 months after I stopped breast feeding...was I went for the first thing I seen online that seemed to work, I ordered a pill product, took it for the recommended 6 months, and nothing. I got discouraged, stopped looking or thinking about NBE, until early last year a friend bought me this exerciser thing off TV called easy curves, I did it for 2 months, didn't get a measurable increase in size, but it did lift and firm them, so not a total waste. This encouraged me, so I ordered a gum product and also started listening to a subliminal CD, I gained 2 inches in the first 2 months, continued to take it for 6 months and got no more increase but didn't lose what I gained. I was a 32in measurement at the nipples before doing any NBE. Before I got pregnant I was a 32A/34A, during the last few months of pregnancy and while breastfeeding I was a 34C.

My goal size would be a 34C. Hopefully I will have some progress pics to post soon.

K

kultzu

Hi Anastasia916,

Thanks for sharing your experience with NBE. You are much younger than me but you know much more than me in this regards so I am grateful you have shared it :D.

Sounds like the NB works well with you .Keep up with good work and feel free to post any questions. This forum is full of wonderful people that are willing to help. I surely believe you will be able to reach your goal with the NB.

Take care,
Kultzu

Rachiex

Hi Anastasia

Hows the noogling going?

What was the subliminal breast enhancement CD you listened to? I have always considered pills but I am on thyroid medicine and I don't know whether it would affect them or not. Noogleberry is fantastic!

Are you seeing any differences yet?

x x x x

Anastasia916

Kultzu, ty for the encouragement! I have been looking into NBE since I was 15 or 16 but didn't start anything till I was 18 (I had my son at 17). It's still trial and error at this point still, but I always keep my hopes up.

Rachiex, so far after I'm done pumping I have an inch increase in size, instead of being 34 inches at the fullest part I'm 35 inches. I seem to keep the swelling for a few hours. And I'd have to find the CD again but I got it on amazon. There are quite a few out there, some have voices talking some don't. The one I have has 3 tracks that play calming ocean waves and 1 silent track. I would put my headphones on, I copied the CD to my computer, put the MP3 on my ipod and would listen to it on the silent one being repeated while watching tv, reading, etc. So it's easy to do, I'm not sure if that is what worked or if it was the product I was taking at the time. As far as a medical problem, I would consult a doctor before taking anything. Right now I'm taking straight herbs, not a pill product. The pill products out there claim to have the right blend of herbs for breast enhancement, but if you ask any experience NBE taker, they will tell you these products don't have the right herbs for everyone, there is no one size fits all plan when it comes to herbs. It's best to find what works for you, what I'm doing seems to be working for me, we will see though. I do feel that adding the pumping with my herb routine is a great benefit, because it's good to get blood following to the area you want the herbs to be used, main reason for massaging with them also, plus the massage help increase a certain hormone for BE, lactin I think it is, not sure. I'm not a scientist lol, but the gals over on the BE board know alot more about what each herb does, the different hormones needed, etc. Herbal routines work by being a second puberty and imitating the hormones. There is alot to read over there, but well worth it. I did alot of reading over there before deciding which herbs I wanted to do and what routine.

I think I am going to start pumping two times a day, 30 min in the morning and an hour at night. Hopefully I will have time in the mornings to do so.

Anastasia916

Okay so I measured today at 6pm, and last time I pumped before them was 9pm the night prior. I measured at 34 1/2 inches, so I don't think that was swelling! I had been doing my herbal routine for 21 days so far, so I guess adding in the noogling is really speeding up my progress. After pumping tonight at 10pm till 11pm I measured at 35 1/2 inches. So I am really seeing an improvement!

K

kultzu

That's the way to go, Anastasia916.

I m happy to hear that. :D

Kultzu

C

catsrule

Anastasia, do the ladies and guys on your beboard forum use any pumps, or anyone NB there?? just curiuos!

Anastasia916

No, most of them are into just herbal mainly, many of them in posts said they doubted that pumps actually work, but I'm seeing the evidence first hand. But I know on Eve's forum they discuss every method of breast enhancement, including pumps. Actually Eve's forum is what helped me decide which pump I should get, at first I seen quite a few, they helped me decide on noogleberry, and I'm glad I went with it :)

Anastasia916

I measured tonight before pumping, it had been 24 hours since my last pumping session and I measured at 35 inches! I hope this inch increase is real growth *crosses fingers*, I am pumping right now and will measure after I'm done. I may take pics soon, I'm just a little eaten by mosquitoes from last weekend going to a cookout :( so was waiting on the bites to heal before I take pics.

Update: after pumping I'm at 35 1/2 inches, so an inch of swelling after pumping

Anastasia916

I measured today about 15 hours since I last pumped and I'm at 34 1/2 inches at my nipples and that's holding the tape a lil tight, more relaxed it's at 34 3/4 inches. So I got a 1/2 inch increase!

Anastasia916

So I didn't get a chance to pump two times today like I normally do, so I decided to measure before I pumped, which was a lil over 24 hours since I had last pumped, and I was at 35 inches at the nipples! So that's a full inch increase since I started! After I pumped I'm still at 35 1/2 inches, hoping the large domes will arrive this week or next week (mail schedules here are different than most places since everything comes in on planes). Hopefully I'll be at 36 inches by the end of the summer! Oh that would be wonderful to get to my goal by my birthday which is in September. 35 inches definitely looks fuller, feels a little bigger, I am just suspecting once I get to 36 inches I will still want to increase lol but we'll see! This is truly addicting. And it's making my hubby (the biggest skeptic there is) a believer. If this really works I might get one for a few family members for christmas this year. Though I'm adopted, most of my family members are small chested, mainly B's. Strange thing is my biological mother had D's at 16, I was still a 32A then :'( but not now ;D thanks to herbs and noogleberry! I'm getting curious and might buy a 34C bra just to keep and try to pump my way into ;D I'm gonna take pics to update after I hit the 2 month mark of noogling.

Rachiex

That's great Anastasia - brilliant results in such a short time!

My birthday is in September too (25th) and I hope by then that I can wear a nice dress and fill it out a bit!

Fantastic results!

x x xx

MariahsDs

Congrats on the growth so far! Can you fit into a 34C?

I have a nosey 6 yr old and until you mentioned that about your 4 yr old I didn't even think about it! I will do it for 1 hr when he is sleeping and perhaps home once I start working from home while he is at daycare. I know all about the trial and error thing. I have been doing NBE on and off for about 6 yrs ever since my son was born and after I stopped breastfeeding. I always wanted bigger breasts from before but after I stopped breastfeeding I thought I HAD TO have bigger breasts!

I just bought my NB last week and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. I can wait to start noogling!

Anastasia916

I don't think I can fit into a 34C yet, but I know once my large domes arrive and I can start using them I will be able to within a few months. Hmm...maybe next time I go shopping I'll buy a 34C bra just to have it waiting :) I was thinking about doing it, but everytime I go shopping I forget lol I'm more concentrated on what we do need instead of the wants. So maybe next time. I do know I'm filling my B bras better. My pushup bras are starting to get a tiny bit uncomfortable after I wear them for more than a few hours now (they are a 34B size) so maybe I can fit a 34C pushup, who knows. I use to be able to wear my pushups all day with no discomfort. I'm one of those women that sleeps in my bra sometimes, I feel uncomfortable sometimes if I don't wear a bra even when sleeping. I normally wear a comfy bra at night like a cotton one with no underwire or a sports bra, but either way I have to be wearing one. But normally during the day I wear a pushup bra, but lately I've had to wear non pushup bras even during the day. So I think that's a good thing, the main reason the pushups get uncomfortable is because they feel too small. I feel like I'm falling out of them.

Anastasia916

Ok now I'm super confused about what bra size I should be wearing ??? I found this size measuring guide for bras, and it turns out by their instruction for getting all the air out of my lungs first, I'm about 28 inches underbust or 27 1/4, so if rounded 27 inches. So that would mean my band size is 32inches? That would also mean I'm a 32C??? Instead of a 34B??? I'm so confused. This is the guide... http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/custom.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&productInformation=1&asin=B001U0EOGK&seller=ACNNIJ7GNQDF9&isPopup=&page=1

And if I'm a 32C, then my goal size is now a 32D lol cause I definitely don't look like a C.

Rachiex

I know what you mean. I almost fit 36C size with swelling (the band being a little loose because I think I'm halfway between band sizes which is weird) but they don't look like C's to me! So that would mean I would definitely be a 34C (maybe a little tight) hmmmm!

Maybe the sizes don't look big enough because we see the swelling and we kind of become used to it and then when the swelling goes down a little, we think we are smaller than we actually are...??

Sounds like your'e getting on well.

I think there's a link somewhere in the forum to a page to check the sizes of women who have had implants and that seems to be a good guide.

x x x x

MariahsDs

Anastasia (I have been spelling your name wrong, sorry ;)

I think you do look like a 32C but I bet you think it would look bigger! I am the same way. I grew 3 inches and I was thinking I would be a good size with that gain. In reality, it only brought me up to an A. My goal for NBE at first was a C, then I though why not go for a D (hence my name), then when I had seen Kultzu's picture I was like forsure I am aiming for a DD. I think that once I get to a C, I will not be so boob-crazed!

Good luck on your goal, I am sure you will reach your goal, you have only one more cup size to go, so at least you're almost there!

Anastasia916

well Mariah, it does help to have a good starting size, before ANY NBE I tried I was a 32B with a little gap in the bra, but A's were too small after I gave birth, before my son I was a 34A

I think once some bills are paid and I can go shopping I'm gonna buy a few bras, a 32C and a 34C just to see

MariahsDs

Your breasts look really good for having a baby. Did you breastfeed? I think I am in between a 34A and a 32B. I have always been a 32 band but I have gained about 10-5 pounds (which is fine with me). Also, you don't have any stretch marks! You are so lucky!

Anastasia916

I did breastfeed my son for 3 months, then I dried up completely, my milk flow started to decrease after 2 months (I would have breastfed longer if I could, but I was 17 when I gave birth so I think I was too young to produce enough milk). Remember I did quite a few things for BE the past 3 years, so this is also why they look better now. My nipples are rather big for my size I think, but they increased while breast feeding and using a milk pump. So yes I was use to using a pump before noogling. As far as stretch marks, I have a few on my breasts, hard to see, they are closer to the nipples and I have a few on the sides of my butt. I used cocoa butter lotion religiously everyday 1 to 3 times a day, so luckily didn't get any on my belly, but if I take my belly button ring out, it has a scar there from stretching.

Before noogling I was a 34B, still wearing my 34B's but the push ups are getting uncomfortable. Before any NBE I was a loose 32B but A's were too small. Before pregnancy I was a 34A. From what I can tell I think breastfeeding helps to maintain some of the size you get during pregnancy and breastfeeding (I was a 34C during pregnancy and breastfeeding). My cousins didn't breastfeed and they are smaller than they were before pregnancy, for example one of my cousin's had DD's before her 3 kids, she is now a 32B, but very saggy, mainly just empty skin there. Her sister had 2 kids, was a 34B before, is now a 32A. Hers don't look as bad, she's fortunate. (I have an open type of family in case anyone is wondering why I know this lol, and yes my family knows I do different things for NBE, they don't know what I'm currently doing yet. If this works like I think it will, I'm getting my cousins one for xmas)

Okay now, after pumping tonight I went to measure, I normally measure while sitting but this one time I was standing and it was an inch less than when I sit, anyone know if you are suppose to stand or sit while measuring?