Another Newbie! :)

SweetlyPetite

Hey everyone,

I just joined this forum tonight. I have not yet bought a NB, but am seriously considering it after seeing all your lovely pictures! :)

I have a question for anyone who has been Noogling for awhile -- are you able to maintain your size when taking a break from the system???

OptimisticGirl

Welcome SweetlyPetite!

I bet you will buy the system very soon! ;D
Regarding your question, I'm a newbie too, so can't answer. But I believe for people like Philli or hellomorning who has had huge growth from NB, even if they cannot maintain their DD or E size, they cannot go back to their start either ;D. Besides, you can pump once/twice per week to maintain what you gain (I heard that ;D). So don't worry!

SweetlyPetite

Hi Optimistic Girl!

Thanks so much for responding. :) Oh man, I don't need an E or F, I would just be soo estatic to have anything bigger than a 32A!!! :)

I am so tempted to order it right now, but I am scared for some reason. :( I don't know why!

Have you started using it yet?? I need to get over my fear!

Anyways, thanks so much again! :) xoxo

Eggtart

HI Sweetie, I'll urge you to try. If you look at my stats under my nick, you will see that I'm making progress though mine is really small to start with. It isn't painful so don't worry ;)

OptimisticGirl

@ SweetlyPetite:

Give it a try, honey! There are at least 2 men in the forum, who do not have anything to start with, have achieved the size that I would die for. So I believe if we believe and be patient, our hard work will paid off.

I have used NB for about 3 weeks, so too early to say anything, but I will still keep my fingers crossed for some positive results!

Be brave!!! ;D