Anyone else unable to pump while standing?

E

Emelinda

girls i'm unable to pump while standing, I can only pump lying in the bed....
So I can't do things around the house...
Maybe it's because there's still little tissue?

A

Ann

Yeah, I can't really do much while pumping because I'll end up losing suction. That's why I haven't used the airlock. It is convenient that the hand pump is small though. I just tuck it in my pants so if I lose some suction while doing things, I'll just pump a bit more. I lose less suction when I use cream/lotion.

I'm not even an full A cup yet, almost though ;) thanks to the NB. I'm not sure if it's just because dont have a lot of breast tissue.
Maybe those who are bigger can share their experiences.

Btw, what's your cup size?

E

Emelinda

what's my cup size????
Million dollars question;) I'm unable to find the right conversion for my cup size because every site keep on giving different results. Some says 32aa other 32b, 34a and so on so...I don't know.
In the italian system I'm a 2a, should be like a 70a....
Anyway this shoud give you a better idea:)
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/Lauretta84/Breast/DSC00460.jpg
This is my before picture

L

Louise1982

What's your underbust measurement and bust measurement at nipples?

Usually to work out bra size you take the underbust +4 inches to give the band size, then cup size is bust - band, e.g. I was 28 under and about 32 over, which gives 28+4=32 inch band size and if the band and bust measurement are the same that's an A cup (Bust 1inch bigger = B, 2inches bigger = C etc, bust inch smaller = AA, 2inches smaller = AA etc). Now I'm about 26.5 under and 33.25 over which works out at 30C but even 30D is a bit small so these things are not always accurate! Most calculation webistes are way off though, I've been told I'm 30E, 32A, 32B, 34AA ..... 32C or 30DD or 34B fit best.

E

Emelinda

Thanks!!! My bust is 28 and breast 32 so I should be a 32a?

N

nenenkici

I cant pump my boobs while im sitting.Even laying the cup always open(air out) :(
But i haven't try yet in standing position.Hope it will be the best position for me to try it out ;)
-Help me-

L

Louise1982

Yes, 28 under and 32 over is 32A.

If you're having trouble getting the domes to stay on, try using baby oil or evening primrose oil and then a lot of body lotion. Then put the domes on over the top. You might find it easier if you sit cross legged and lean forwards to get as much tissue hanging down into the cups as possible. Another idea would be to leave the pump off to start, suck the air with your mouth, fold the tubing over to hold it like that and then attach the pump. Sucking the air with your mouth will leave you one hand free to hold each dome on firmly.

E

Emelinda

Hey girls, good news!!
On my 12th day on NB I'm able to pump while standing!!!!
I'm happyyyyyyy. Look like every day I have a little more fullness. Now I fill the cups better, more and without pumping for 1 hour.
Yestarday evening I pumped for 30 minutes and with a low suction because my rib cage hurts and my boob were like if I pumped for 1 hour with high suction!!!!!
OMG! It's like a dream coming true!!! I took lot of pills without 1mm increase, and now my boobs are starting to come out.
BREAST WISHES TO YOU ALL
KEEP ON PUMPING GIRLS, DON'T GIVE UP

K

kemcclta

Glad to hear that you are having success with the pumping...and wow...so quickly! I am not having that great of success although I am trying to maintain longer periods.....I think that I am increasing in size but not wanting to know just yet. I too had a difficult time this morning pumping while standing up. Great going!