Are you still growing if you're not swelling?

Seetobelieve

I've been pumping for 2 months and I have had no swelling, but my boobs are perkier than they were before. Do you still grow if you're not swelling? Do you HAVE to swell to grow a few cup sizes?

Strumpet

There's some disagreement on this, but I think swelling is a side effect. What should be making you grow is the tension in the domes, which causes your breasts to stretch and put more tissue there.

Boodles

My Daughter has gone from a 32b to a 32dd and has never had any significant swelling at all, and up till a c cup she had had none! Even now what little she gets is well gone by the time the red rings have faded. So no you do not need to swell to grow!

Keep going and good luck!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Wow, Boodles! From 32b to 32dd?! That's my dream size:) can I ask if you daughter achieved this with noogling alone? And how long it took her? I've only started a week ago and my swelling disappears together with the red rings:) but what u said is quite hopeful:) thanks!

Boodles

Hi Nikki and Tatiana

It took her around 14 months to get to a 32dd. During that time she noogled every day (only 9 missed days, once while ill, two at Christmas and 6 days when she went to a rock festival). I will say that she was probably quite a full 32b when she started but not a C. Another strange thing is that, although 34C and 32d are supposed to be 'sister' sizes she can wear a 34c on the tightest hole but a 32D is too small and she bulges under the arms. She is still noogling but not as consistently as she was. She would like to grow a little more (as her breasts are quite 'wide' a 32dd does not loook as big as she thought it would and they don't look so big unlsess she has a bra on or creates a 'hand bra' as she calls it!) But she has gained so much confidence from the growth that she has achieved noogling is no longer quite so important to her.

She has not really grown much in the last few months anyway so a rest might do her good. She has not used any supliments (tried Wonderup for about 2 weeks but she put on weight even in that short time and had no effect on her boobs!) other than MSM, (for a back problem) but that is in recent months and as I said she has not grown significantly in that time. She uses Aumenti cream when she noogles which I think does help a bit and is relatively cheap.

Hope this is of some help.

Happy noogling!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi Boodles! Thank you for sharing with us! 14 months continuously! Wow, that's what u call persistence!:) hope I will not get put off too early:) 3 cup size in just over a year-that's quite motivating!:) cheers, best of luck to your daughter! Xx

canadianchick

Boodles that's remarkable! I just strated and this gives me great hope!
I'm not getting any swelling and I started to worry it may not work, but hearing this is helpful
anyhow, what was her average regime, how long would she noogle for, and what would she do? just leave the pressure on?
or would she pump-release-pump-release pressure?
thanks!

Boodles

Hi Canadianchick

Her usual regime was one hour a day and pump and hold. Sometimes it would only be half an hour but only if time was really tight. She experimented with pump and release and for more than once a day but to be honest, with college work and a hectic social life it was rare for her to be able to find time for more than one session, and she could not do pump and release at the same time as her college work. She would snoogle on days that there was no other time to do it, but she really can't sleep properly with it on so she only did about an hour even then.

I hope this helps and good lucki to you :)

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Boodles, your daughter's progress is giving me hope! ;D I'm a 20 year old college student and I noogle every day. I two hour pump and hold sessions once a day before bedtime but if I can sneak in another session in the day time, I try to. :D

I'm in the C/D range, trying to get 36DDs. Your daughter gives me hope! <3

canadianchick

yes I find it hectic too, to try to do a pump and release
but ok I guess just holding the pressure should hopefully give me results, i do like the
feeling that they get, more firmer, just different,
it's only been 2 weeks so we'll see
thanks again! :D